No announcement yet.

Warren Fix!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Fix!

Come on... Warren saw that Khan had a small chance of losing and paid a doctor to come and tell Limond that he was going out no more.

Warren has the motive, the influence and the money.

I demand a rematch!!!

Me too. I'll email Warren tomorrow and see what can be done.

Comment

Honestly guys, I dont think it was fixed.

Limond seemed generaly hurt and his seconds looked concerned prior to the decision.

I dont like Warren but I think this had nothing to do with him.

Comment

its a shame how it was stopped he came so close in the round he knocked khan down if he could have just given it a bit more im sure the ref would have had to stop khan

Comment

I dont know what is ruining boxing more. Corruption or crazy paranoid shouts of corruption after virtually every fight.

Comment

Paranoid eh!?! Whoo!?! WHat..... do you MEan ME!?!

Fixx!?> ihsefbfnbdl h[go

Comment

To be honest I was thinking that myself. Limond was just starting to find his feet again at the end of that round and Warren has invested a lot of money into Khan so perhaps he paid Willie the way he paid Kindelan

Comment

Comment

Limond would have lost if he came out for the next round.

He had his chance to destroy Khan but he couldn`t quite find the punches.

I think its clear though that against a heavy puncher Khan wouldn`t have made it past that round.

All this talk of Warren paying off Limond between rounds is crazy.

Comment

Not only is it crazy, but its ****ing insulting to a solid professional fighter.

Warren may be a prick, but there is nothing to suggest that Limond is. He would have made more money by beating Khan than Warren would ever offer him for diving to him. Besides, if Warren knew that Khan was not good enough to beat Limond, then he would never have put him in against him. Its not like he needed to. Khan had barely hit his teens in fighting, the public may want him to jump up in class, he may want to jump up in class, but he certainly doesnt need to just yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X