Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacramento Queens sold, Seattle getting back there supersonics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Via @WojYahooNBA

Congrats Sonic fans. No GP, instead you guys get a Tye Evans that wants to be traded and a bipolar Demarcus Cousins.
    Fuck you! Only Left Hook Tua has the right to call my Sacramento Kings "the queens"

Comment

excellent news and great for them they deserve it ..

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post

it's beautiful bro.
        That's just crazy. But I suspected it though, before the season when everyone went crazy over the Howard and Nash signing. Really, injury prone Howard, and 50 year old Nash. Nash is still good though, but till he is old and you never know when father time will catch up.

Also wanting to trade Odom...oh, he was only the 6th man of the year...Yeah, I can see why Odom wanted to get traded after finding out Lakers wanted to trade him. To be fair, many teams in all sports do this, they want to make a change to an already successful team, only to f-ck it all up for being greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          then right after move the Clippers to Sacramento...everyone is happy
          If anything the Lakers need to move...

Comment

Meh, fuck the Maloofs. They have been wanting their cake and to eat it with a Sacramento deal, it was only a matter of time.

Sacramento just isn't a big enough market for a perennial bad product as the Kings were these last several years. They sucked when they first got here, but got shown a lot of love because they were new, and Sacramento was hungry for a pro franchise. Got some success in the C-Webb era, and the fans got spoiled. Started sucking again, and this is what you get.

Anyways, I'm happy for Seattle. They deserve a NBA franchise.

Comment

Lakers now the worst team in California lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Aint that a b1tch...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Gotta set the stage for the new generation. They aren't the hottest ticket in Cali anymore.

Comment

Instead of watching Kevin Durant's entire career, they lose a team for years and when they get one back it's the Sacramento Kings. Damn.

Comment

Nice thing is, we'll piggy-back this to get what's really important: An NHL franchise :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X