Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people acting like this is a victory for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    I'm a big fan of Mayweather, but **** him. This is all Marquez. He deserves to be praised every minute of every day for the entire December for what he did.
    exactly...........

Comment

Floyd is too much of a chicken **** to get in the ring with Pac so they have to live vicariously through other fighters that Pac has lined up to fight.

I see the same people who were talking **** about Warquez, and this fight celebrating and sporting the KO gif in their sigs. Garbage fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        It was Manny who didn't want the fight. He he had made this this hard for Marquez 4 fights wouldn't have happened.

Floyd dominated a younger version of Marquez at the same weight.

Mayweather has always been a better fighter than both Marquez and Pacquiao. This much is clear as water now. You can't sugar coat it!
        LOL.. They're both to blame.

Comment

Congrats Marquez. Floyds fans congratulate you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            This Marquez would have killed the Marquez who fought Mayweather.

This Marquez's calfs are as big as that Marquez's god damn entire body.
            you're smoking crack.. styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Its a huge loss for Mayweather. His retirement fund just went up in smoke.
              The fight was never going to be made. This just (happily) puts a stop to the speculation.

When Floyd started calling Pac desperate for wanting the fight and saying he "can't afford" to let Pac take a cut of the PPV, I knew then that he, for whatever goddamn reason, just did not want this fight.

Bitterness at Arum, ego, whatever. He did not want to fight Manny Pacquaio. Arum didn't want it either (which is why I believe he fiddled the Bradley scorecards).

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                you're smoking crack.. styles make fights.
                That's what they said about this fight too, nobody suspected a ko.

Comment

Pacquiao got his nose broke, a.concussion and pissed in his trunks.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Floyd is too much of a chicken **** to get in the ring with Pac so they have to live vicariously through other fighters that Pac has lined up to fight.

I see the same people who were talking **** about Warquez, and this fight celebrating and sporting the KO gif in their sigs. Garbage fans.
                    Most true and legit post I've seen here. They become part-time Marquez fans whenever it suits their agenda. It's honestly quite sad that they do this. But I'm not surprised considering their hero is a part-time boxer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      what do you guys think of a possible marquez vs mayweather 2 match up.........
                      Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                      Mayweather vs Marquez: 12-0

jus sayin
                      this literally sums up Floyds fan base in my eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X