No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer To Danny Garcia: Don't Underestimate Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer To Danny Garcia: Don't Underestimate Judah

NEW YORK — While Angel Garcia was busy degrading and taunting Zab Judah at a press conference Saturday to officially announce the bout between his son and Judah, others close to Danny Garcia have reminded him that this will be a difficult fight.

Richard Schaefer, chief executive officer for Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions, just hopes Philadelphia’s Garcia (26-0, 15 KOs) heeds his advice as he begins training camp for their Feb. 9 showdown at Barclays Center in Judah’s native Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Judah is past it. Unless Garcia just doesn't get up for this fight, I see an easy 'W' for him.

Comment

i like danny

and think he'll win this fight, but just for the fact that his "papi" runs his mouth, i want zab to khtfo!!! then hopefully theres a rematch!

Comment

He is dangerous for first 4-5 rounds

Comment

This is a good fight, I think both guys will have their moments, I don't think Danny is busy enough to rattle Judah, I see it as a close decision for Garcia

Comment

They should do a father vs father fight. I bet Yoel whips Angel's a$$!

Comment

Danny Garcia better watch out, word is that Canelo will be sitting ringside for this one!!!
              Bet the house on Zab!!!!

Comment

taking judah as an opponent and telling people ur fighting a risky fight sounds overestimating to me

Comment

Here is the thing Danny Garcia is a left hook guy, that can work on southpaws but it is also fairly easy to get taken away unless a guy has the jab and straight right to make it work and Garcia doesn't really have those tools.

Judah is a lot of things but he is not a totally inept boxer so he should be able to limit that left hook for at least part of the fight. If Judah can do that without getting exposed to big counters he could edge Garcia out if he isn't careful.

That said you can't count on Judah to do the correct thing for 12 rounds without slipping up at all, so Garcia still has to be the favorite but the weapons he has are not ideal but they an get made to work especially if he is aggressive.

Also keep in mind Judah went the distance against Matthysse.

Comment

The only way I could see Judah winning this is he can score a KO within the first 4 rounds. Which is possible because Judah can start out fast. If he doesn't at least hurt Garcia within that time frame he will either lose by KO or decision. For what it's worth I have Garcia knocking him out midway through the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X