No announcement yet.

Mayweather supporters check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many unintelligent trolls in here

1. If Floyd failed tests, it was due to false positive or some other non-jeopardizing circumstance. If people actually believe USADA can be bought off after the lance Armstrong and Serena Williams debacles you're an idiot, and I feel sorry for you.

2. the difference between this situation and Pacquiao is that Manny initially refused testing which allowed people to draw their own conclusions, whereas the Floyd rumor has zero basis on any actual event to lead somebody to believe he's cheating

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

1. If Floyd failed tests, it was due to false positive or some other non-jeopardizing circumstance. If people actually believe USADA can be bought off after the lance Armstrong and Serena Williams debacles you're an idiot, and I feel sorry for you.

2. the difference between this situation and Pacquiao is that Manny initially refused testing which allowed people to draw their own conclusions, whereas the Floyd rumor has zero basis on any actual event to lead somebody to believe he's cheating
      I dunno, but where there's smoke there's fire

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        I dunno, but where there's smoke there's fire
        You gotta let the people draw their own conclusions. Now where's that vid where Floyd gets asked about TRT?

Comment

Six letters:

TRT TUE

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Six letters:

TRT TUE
            if you're referring to his video interview all I can do is laugh if that's your proof lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
              Victor Conte is the "community" of Ped experts. The guy the USADA made a fool out of.

A for effort.
              This comes from a writer with integrity and he says it's a whole drug testing "community" spreading the rumors. That's not just one person but an entire community devoted to testing are the ones spreading these rumors, It wouldn't be a surprise if Conte is one of them.

And as I said, This is a whole testing community spreading this according to the writer. That's good enough for me to say this is legit. If there is smoke there is fire.

Floyd your suppose to be cleaning up the sport. All your doing is vacation hiding then rinse. Must be hard when the trail is pointing at you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                Speculation about manny came when he refused testing. THERE is never a reason to refuse testing (unless youre juiced of course).
                and if floyd did roid up for the cotto fight he should get his money back, because he didnt look that good nor did he seem to have enhanced anything during that fight.
                In fact to be floyd mayweather he seemed quite...normal
                LMAO @ Froid diehard fans are really desperate. Pacquiao never refuse Floyd FAKE testing. What he did was negotiated for cut off days for this useless Floyd FAKE testing anyway. Froid keep moving the goal post every time when Pacquiao agreed to his demands. Wake up dude. There are too many circumstances to count raising the red flag pointing to your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                  On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights).

How do you defend this one?

http://maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead...-mess-part-one
                  We defend it by saying simply: "its a fu..king rumor, dumba.... Its no different than the rumors about Pac using PEDS. There is no substantiated evidence, so therefore, it means nothing, except to haters like you!

Comment

if you're referring to his video interview all I can do is laugh if that's your proof lmao
                    Who said anything about proof? As you said, people can draw their own conclusions.

Comment

If Floyds ustream video didn't get media coverage..not surprised this isn't. Protecting the bronze.

Comment

Working...
                      X