Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Devon Alexander Quit against Randall Bailey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailey isn't the type of fighter that pressures you and takes your will. If Bailey lands THAT kind of shot, Alexander would be out cold and not given the option to quit or continue.

Comment

Not a chance.

For one thing, as the above poster says, Bailey hits you with a shot and you're probably out cold. No need to quit.

But the other thing is that Alexander will just run circles around Bailey. I'd like to see Bailey land something fierce, but the likelihood is that it won't happen. Mike Jones got too comfortable and too ****y, and he immediately paid for it. Alexander will make the fight boring and ugly as hell if he needs to in order to avoid Bailey's right hand.

Comment

I say hate saying this, but Alexander's only goal should be to take win the title tomorrow night. Win your rounds, and get the hell out of that ring. He needs to fight an ugly, boring fight. Move around, keep a solid work rate and clinch when you need too. If the crowd is bored and booing Alexander is doing his job.

Randall Bailey is not the guy to try and win fans against. He's pound for pound one of the hardest one punch KO artists in the sport. You make a single mistake and you will pay.

The only drama in this fight and really the only reason to watch is to see if Bailey can trap Alexander and land that big shot.

Comment

Let's count every-time the referee has to step in and break a clinch. The championship rounds will turn into a clinch-fest.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty
            It's difficult to look good against Bradley, I think Alexander wins.
            Pacquiao made it look pretty easy

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I can't wait till Bailey KOs him

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Alexander takes this with ease?

Comment

You can't quit when you're out cold.

Comment

if alex quits one more time , he's pretty muich done ...

Comment

Originally posted by P€RF€CT/CR€A§€ View Post
                      Am I the only one who thinks Alexander takes this with ease?
                      Nope,..........

Comment

Working...
                      X