No announcement yet.

punched in the mouth by a basketball player

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
    If he punched you 5 times in the face and you didn't do anything, I HIGHLY doubt he's intimidated by you...
    this ^^^^^

Comment

Just leave it as I doubt this happened and its just trolling and if it did happen you're seemingly clueless if you think he is intimidated by you or lifting weights will make a difference. He'll only kick your ass again, twice as bad.

Comment

uh lol, lets analyse the situation.

You need to learn to block. You need better head movement. Lifting weights won't help you. The guy obviously isn't scared of you, so you better learn how to punch and not get punched five times in the mouth.

mueve tu cabeza. manos arriba.

Comment

i dont think anyones gettin wat im sayin, i can beat the **** out of this guy now and he has fear of me now, should i **** his life up or just let it go, and i didnt fight back cuz he was a ***** and outnumbered me, i can literally break his ****in jaw bone for wat he did to me... i only bench 225 and can be explosive in a street fight now, i just want sum advice on wat to do when i see the guy around town.. he didnt know i knew everyone in the city...

Comment

Originally posted by delahoya5390589 View Post
            i dont think anyones gettin wat im sayin, i can beat the **** out of this guy now and he has fear of me now, should i **** his life up or just let it go, and i didnt fight back cuz he was a ***** and outnumbered me, i can literally break his ****in jaw bone for wat he did to me... i only bench 225 and can be explosive in a street fight now, i just want sum advice on wat to do when i see the guy around town.. he didnt know i knew everyone in the city...
            let it go, forget about him. Violence always leads to more violence. Believe me, if he punched you in the face for no reason, he will get what he deserves sooner or later anyways. Karma is a b*tch. But dont do it yourself, forget about him.

Comment

How old are you? This all sounds like some pathetic school yard crap. If you're older than 16 I say grow the **** up and I'd ask yourself a question about why you're getting into street fights anyway.

I have NEVER been in a street fight in my adult life, I know how to solve my problems without throwing punches. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by delahoya5390589 View Post
                he didnt know i knew everyone in the city...
                Oh, you're one of those pansies...

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  How old are you? This all sounds like some pathetic school yard crap. If you're older than 16 I say grow the **** up and I'd ask yourself a question about why you're getting into street fights anyway.

I have NEVER been in a street fight in my adult life, I know how to solve my problems without throwing punches. Grow up.
                  Dude, the guy took his basketball. what else is he to do?

Comment

This trolling is to my liking. Proceed.

Comment

dont be a b1tch. you go looking for trouble and trouble is what you'll find, if not in one way than in another. if your playing basketball and he tried you again by all means whup his @ss. otherwise let it go. you said it yourself he is scared of you, what more do you want?

Comment

Working...
                      X