Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora vs. Marco Huck: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora vs. Marco Huck: who would win?

Dereck Chisora vs. Marco Huck is a fight I'd like to see, even though I'm not a fan of either. I can guarantee it would be entertaining.

Who do you think would win?
    Chisora by decision
    32.26%
    Chisora by KO/TKO
    35.48%
    Huck by decision
    12.90%
    Huck by KO/TKO
    9.68%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    9.68%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 02-25-2012, 08:18 PM.

What's with all the hype about Chisora? If Vitali didn't have an injured arm he would have got destroyed. He also lost against a guy that uppercuts himself.

Comment

If he fights like he did against Vitali, Chisora takes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        What's with all the hype about Chisora? If Vitali didn't have an injured arm he would have got destroyed. He also lost against a guy that uppercuts himself.
        He has a way of putting himself in the public eye, with all his kissing, slapping and spitting.

Comment

David Haye sparks out both

Comment

Povetkin really made Huck look a lot better than what he is, don't you think? I'm not a huge fan of Chisora but if he's in shape and fights the way he did against Helenius and Vitali then he would destroy Huck. Chisora is simply too big and too strong. I don't see how Huck is going to make an impact on the heavyweight division. Huck will get Ko'd in his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Povetkin really made Huck look a lot better than what he is, don't you think? I'm not a huge fan of Chisora but if he's in shape and fights the way he did against Helenius and Vitali then he would destroy Huck. Chisora is simply too big and too strong. I don't see how Huck is going to make an impact on the heavyweight division. Huck will get Ko'd in his next fight
              No, Huck is tough. I think Chisora-Huck would be a close fight and a war.

Comment

Hm. Huck did well against Povetkin, but that may be because Povetkin was out of shape and has a terrible trainer. Chisora did well against Vitali and Helenius, but they were both injured.

I think a lot of it would have to do with how in shape Chisora is. I would also be interested in seeing Adamek vs Chisora, or Haye vs Chisora.

Comment

Chisora is like a super poor man's version of Mike Tyson in terms of antics and boxing skills. The ironic thing is Mike Tyson is a very overrated boxer because of these very antics. Chisora selling because of the fights and slaps. Tyson sold in exact the same way. That's why when Iron Mike met legit Bully Killers like Lennox Lewis he died. Chisora also fought a legit bully killer in Vitali, but vitali only had one arm and was 40. Let's see Chisora fight Wlad ROFL. chisora will get beat by wlad worse then Tyson got beat by Lennox. As for Macro Huck. The guy is horrible and like a F- Version of the Klithsckos. A fight between a super poor man's mike tyson and a F- Version of Wlad wlil probably result in a close draw. So draw

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
                    Chisora is like a super poor man's version of Mike Tyson in terms of antics and boxing skills. The ironic thing is Mike Tyson is a very overrated boxer because of these very antics. Chisora selling because of the fights and slaps. Tyson sold in exact the same way. That's why when Iron Mike met legit Bully Killers like Lennox Lewis he died. Chisora also fought a legit bully killer in Vitali, but vitali only had one arm and was 40. Let's see Chisora fight Wlad ROFL. chisora will get beat by wlad worse then Tyson got beat by Lennox. As for Macro Huck. The guy is horrible and like a F- Version of the Klithsckos. A fight between a super poor man's mike tyson and a F- Version of Wlad wlil probably result in a close draw. So draw
                    your comparisons are horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                    X