No announcement yet.

Dana White and UFC are scum. UFC fighters get 10-11% of revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White and UFC are scum. UFC fighters get 10-11% of revenue

That is fukin bull**** the ufc is garbage for treating their fighters like this. Say what you will about Arum, Schaefer, Dibella, King, and Frank Warren actually pay their fighters real money. Fuk UFC dont support that **** those fighters are working for slave wages.

Boxers get about 75-80% of revenure.

Comment

I heard that UFC fighters get paid under the table, which means they get a lot more than the 10% that is reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Adultery View Post
        I heard that UFC fighters get paid under the table, which means they get a lot more than the 10% that is reported.
        why would they pay them under the table that is just stupid? Its just something stupid ufc/mma fans make up to seem like their fighters make a lot more than what they are actually getting.

Comment

Bull **** they do, thats why you have Rampage crapping on about how much he got paid and why he was complaining about fighter slave wages while Dana "boxercise" White gets to cruise around in his Ferrari's.

Why the f would they get paid undisclosed under the table (shady) money?

Comment

MMA fighters get paid garbage except for the top 5 or so P4P guys

Comment

Under the table? There is no logic in that. UFC fighters are not illegal aliens.

While they do make extra money with sponsors and bonuses, only top fighters make around six figures and that's six figures as in just about five figures, but nowhere near seven.

A big name like GSP makes over a mil per fight, but only about half of that comes from Zuffa.

Comment

Unknown fighters in prelims make around $3000 per fight.

Comment

Who cares?

Still get paid more than you do in 3 months with just one fight.

Add sponsors, working at the gyms a lot of them own and all that other crap. These guys are living fine.

Comment

U
                    Fight
                    Cheap

Comment

Working...
                    X