Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn his face is jacked up!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe now he can fight a real fighter for a change?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      That´s it.

Bam Bam is also using plaster.
      LOL. thats what happens when you choose to block with your face.... and cant adapt & defend an inside uppercut.

Comment

Where was the doctor in this fight?

Comment

Murray is a brave kid. How many other boxers can take that kind of damage and still try and bring the fight? Hello, Devon Alexander (I'm blind!) Andre Dirrell (I'm brain damaged) etc.

Comment

To take a beating like that and for nothing, he couldn't beat a visibly weight drained rios. Homie look straight out pale and weak and still kicked the living **** out of Murray. Murray sucks

Comment

Wow that's one hell of a busted up face. Vicious beatdown by Rios.

Comment

Already a post about it

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=525522

Compared him and Billy Collins there. Pretty funny teh damage bam bam did.

Comment

Murray is lucky Rios was only opperating at 50%.

He lasted about 7 more rds than i thought he would, or he probably would have if Rios didnt **** up making weight

Comment

His face looked similar after his fight with Kevin Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by Trophyboy23 View Post
                      Rios has got a mean punch, but overall I think he wont do as good when he moves up, he fights like a faster Margarito, just comes forward not really much technique
                      If you think applying pressure and fighting on the inside like that isn't hard or doesn't require technique, I think you should take a looooooong hard look at your boxing knowledge. Rios is no fancy dan, but he's a very skilled pressure fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X