Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Narvaez: I made a mistake to fight in this weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Narvaez: I made a mistake to fight in this weight.

"I think in that fight, I could have more done."

"I spoke face to face with Nonito after the fight and told me that I had made a very smart fight and that he had ruined the night. He said he did not dare to attack much because he knew that although I was not a puncher, he knew I had a lot of precision in the beating and that he felt it. And so was careful to strike me blindly."

"everything was for him to shine, he hurt me and he won by KO. And he said that at no time was played entirely for trying to do it, because it was very difficult to beat me. Several times it was played several times in the air and did not get more because he did not want to shame."

"To me he is a good fighter with great force, but I was giving away three or four kilos. This difference be saw on TV. Bob Arum told Osvaldo Rivero (Omar's Promote) he was surprised that my technical quality and I never messed and I had ruined the night, they were ready to celebrate the KO of Nonito. They agreed they would talk than another oportunity in USA in super flyweight. Osvaldo Rivero went to Puerto Rico for the WBO Convention where it was to discuss my future."

the complete interview in spanish here.

http://www.diariojornada.com.ar/2802...ambiar_de_peso

Omar is delusional, he is a nobody.
    Last edited by Bombs; 10-25-2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I dunno what was worse.

Mosley-Pacquiao
      Or
      Narvaez-Donaire

Comment

no, you made a mistake fighting nonniot...try the inferior fighter like mares, you have a better chance...

Comment

All BS

I have no respect for someone who just comes in there with no real intention of winning the fight

Comment

Working...
          X