No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    I rarely mention it other than in reference to you.

Your ****sexuality defines you, squealpiggy.

Let's not forget how you chose your username.
    You're always going on about it! In fact I think it's your second favourite subject. I've never known anyone with such a bizarre obsession with ****sexuality and gay sex. Even my gay friends aren't this gay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      I rarely mention it other than in reference to you.

Your ****sexuality defines you, squealpiggy.

Let's not forget how you chose your username.
      I'll be honest... half the posts I read from you, you're talking about ****sexuality.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You have been continually insistent on personal accounts. Now that someone is offering a personal account you just do not want to know.

You have arrived at a conclusion without attempting to know why. You've picked a side and ran with it. You have done so without recourse to evidence or reason. This is why you now shy away from the very "proof" you initially said you needed.

Have a friend who was in Afghanistan, he's told me some rotten stuff. I'm glad you're out there fighting against fascists like the Taliban.
        No problem Squeal buddy. It is my honor and pleasure to be here. I have been reading along silently, and it did seem as though he felt that you need a personal account in order to not be deemed brainwashed.

I have stood on North Korean soil before. I have spoken to South Koreans who where infact defectors from the North. I have spoken to South Koreans who have family in the North. I spent a year of my life on the DMZ in Korea, and what Cuauht said is very true indeed about the propaganda on the speakers. They have a huge loud speaker in which they play propaganda day and night, you can even hear it 2 miles down the road at Camp Greaves. They send up ballons filled with propaganda leaflets, and send them right over to the south, in hopes of gaining the sympathy of South Koreans(Which they do manage to do from time to time,as evidanced by the NKSF insurgency attempt in 1996). So if anyone would like my account on the experiences that I have had in Korea, I will be more than happy to share. SN: I dont think you need to personally be there to be able to make a informed opinion of whats going on in the DPRNK. Believe me there is quite a bit that the news does NOT report that goes on.

I also have seen that Afghanistan was brought up a couple of times during the conversation as well. Again I offer my experiences as I have been here(Afghanistan)close to 8 months now. I have worked closely, and delt directly with the local population here. And I have to be frank, the world is being given the sugar coated version of what really goes on in this country, and the media is not reporting what the Afghans have been doing to each other, without the help of NATO forces(It aint pretty).

I felt no joy over KJI's passing. But I didnt exactly feel any sorrow either. I immediately after asking the Lord to bless his soul thought about the uncertainty that lies ahead as his passing will no doubt leave a power vacume(sp). Yes, his son was appointed heir apparent. But he also has to contend with uncles, aunties, and brothers(As well as other high ranking officials from both his father and grandfather's regime), that may not take so kindly to him being in power. We also have to worry about if he will try to "out-do" his father so to speak, and be more unpredictable(as well as ruthless), than his predecessor. There is alot to worry about. And it seems to me that there are a few individuals here blinding themselves to what is going on and would rather do such than to look like "kool-aid drinkers". It's sad if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          No problem Squeal buddy. It is my honor and pleasure to be here. I have been reading along silently, and it did seem as though he felt that you need a personal account in order to not be deemed brainwashed. .
          This was mentioned earlier in the thread, since a few clearly misread or did not understand where I was going with that statement.

"I made the statement, have any of those celebrating NK's leaders death ever met him. Many took this at face value and didn't understand -- but the underlying suggestion is, if you haven't based your hatred on personal experiences, then what is the basis of your hatred?

If it is an adopted hatred based on what someone else wants you to believe, then you are a fool and a tool ... plain and simple."

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            This was mentioned earlier in the thread, since a few clearly misread or did not understand where I was going with that statement.

"I made the statement, have any of those celebrating NK's leaders death ever met him. Many took this at face value and didn't understand -- but the underlying suggestion is, if you haven't based your hatred on personal experiences, then what is the basis of your hatred?

If it is an adopted hatred based on what someone else wants you to believe, then you are a fool and a tool ... plain and simple."
            What if your hatred for ''X dictator'' is build around a concern and compassion for his people? Would you say you'd have to have a personal experience for your opinion to be valid, then?

Comment

• I met him once, at a public Art viewing for a friend of mine, and I can say with absolute certainty that he was, infact, a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                What if your hatred for ''X dictator'' is build around a concern and compassion for his people? Would you say you'd have to have a personal experience for your opinion to be valid, then?
                Who gives a **** why you hate the guy .... but don't talk like you have had some horrible personal experience, when in reality you adopted your hated from the ****ing evening news or some **** you ****ing heard G.W.Bush and his crew state.

What the **** is that???

That is the very definition of a mindless moron .... Half of these muther****ers can't tell you the first thing about either Korea's or their leader's but as soon as someone dies that just happen to have been declared a enemy of the US, these stupid idiots start cheering and celebrating and don't even know why!!!

That's was my ****in point from my first post in this thread.

But the ****in morons were too eager to shout and cheer to even take a brief moment to read and think. Some wanted to dance around the issue raised and make it seem like I was stating that if you haven't met the dictator\leader then you shouldn't hate them .... that's ****in absurd to the point of being mind-bogglingly stupid.

Maybe I should just accept that no matter what .... some people just will never get it ... They believe **** without evidence and trust the ****in evening news more than their lying eyes. What good is it to have that grey mass between their ears if they never use it .......

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Who gives a **** why you hate the guy .... but don't talk like you have had some horrible personal experience, when in reality you adopted your hated from the ****ing evening news or some **** you ****ing heard G.W.Bush and his crew state.

What the **** is that???

That is the very definition of a mindless moron .... Half of these muther****ers can't tell you the first thing about either Korea's or their leader's but as soon as someone dies that just happen to have been declared a enemy of the US, these stupid idiots start cheering and celebrating and don't even know why!!!

That's was my ****in point from my first post in this thread.

But the ****in morons were too eager to shout and cheer to even take a brief moment to read and think. Some wanted to dance around the issue raised and make it seem like I was stating that if you haven't met the dictator\leader then you shouldn't hate them .... that's ****in absurd to the point of being mind-bogglingly stupid.

Maybe I should just accept that no matter what .... some people just will never get it ... They believe **** without evidence and trust the ****in evening news more than their lying eyes. What good is it to have that grey mass between their ears if they never use it .......
                  Reminds me of the saying ''believe in half of what you see and none of what you hear''

I'm not american so I can't really comment too well on that. But your countrymen does seem rather..... Patriotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Reminds me of the saying ''believe in half of what you see and none of what you hear''

I'm not american so I can't really comment too well on that. But your countrymen does seem rather..... Patriotic.
                    Its nothing wrong with being patriotic ... but you can be patriotic to a fault. And at that point you start believing anything and everything told to you without reason or justification. And that is the condition of many!!!!

I can honestly relate to people that elevate human rights being glad, because they have a justified agenda behind their emotions. But when you hear others state "I'm glad that basterd is dead", and you ask why? And they start repeating some **** they heard on the news ... you gotta ask what kind of moron is this.

If you're going to hate someone ... at the very least, have a justifiable reason. Don't hate based on the news media or the Government, because they both have a corrupt agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I met him once, at a public Art viewing for a friend of mine, and I can say with absolute certainty that he was, infact, a ****.
                      I played golf with him. Cheating ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X