Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used one of these with your PS3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Has anyone used one of these with your PS3?

http://www.totalconsole.com/servlet/...ATION-3/Detail

It allows you to use a mouse and keyboard to control FPS's on your PS3. I was just wondering of the quality and accuracy of this thing. Or if you've used a different brand I'd like to know how it worked/if it was worth the money.
    Last edited by checkmate18x; 02-27-2010, 09:25 PM.

That looks pretty tight, never seen that. I play good with controller but in my opinion I think my aim is a little better with mouse might have to check that out

Comment

Honestly, I think everyone's aim is better with a mouse, they just don't know it. I used to be a console FPS fan but since I started using a mouse, I can't stand it. I'm trying to find if this does a good job with emulation but I guess noone has even heard of it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmate18x View Post
        Honestly, I think everyone's aim is better with a mouse, they just don't know it. I used to be a console FPS fan but since I started using a mouse, I can't stand it. I'm trying to find if this does a good job with emulation but I guess noone has even heard of it lol.
        A keyboard and mouse would be a massive advantage against people using a controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
          A keyboard and mouse would be a massive advantage against people using a controller.
          Yeah it would be if it could be done properly so that it works just like it does on a PC. So far the ones I and my friends have tried were all very inaccurate.

Comment

I never tried it myself but i visit gaming boards and from what i heard it's ****.

Comment

Instead of buying that adapter, you can use a USB keyboard and USB mouse, which will work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                Instead of buying that adapter, you can use a USB keyboard and USB mouse, which will work fine.
                Nah, that only works for a couple games, like Unreal Tournament 3, I asked about that on the official PS3 forums. I heard about something else called XIM3 that I heard is really accurate, I'll check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmate18x View Post
                  Nah, that only works for a couple games, like Unreal Tournament 3, I asked about that on the official PS3 forums. I heard about something else called XIM3 that I heard is really accurate, I'll check that out.
                  My buddy uses a logitech mouse and keyboard. Works fine for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X