No announcement yet.

Guys U enjoyed see get KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Cotto taking a beating in both his losses was enjoyable.

Edit: Prescott vs Khan i really was LMAO.
      Last edited by $partacus; 12-21-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Piece of **** Margarito gettin KOed by Mosley.:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
          I enjoyed every second of Mosley vs Margarito. I when i saw Shane land that big left hook in the 8th had me nearly jizzing my pants, then the 9th round just drained me!
          margarito also...even tho it wasn't a KO, i enjoyed cotto getting KD in round 4 against manny....the ricky hatton KO versus floyd was also priceless.

in the on-deck circle next, manny pacquiao?

Comment

We are on the 5th page and nobody has said Roy yet?

Bull****.. I know this board is better than that.

Margarito for me. I'd actually prefer a rematch.

Comment

Lennox Lewis is all really but i just liked the upset vs Rahman i don't really hate lennox or anyone else for that matter

Comment

Not sure why everyone is saying Margarito. No one knew about the plaster before the fight. I think only butt-hurt Cotto stans enjoyed watching that beating. There was no reason to hate Margarito prior to Plastergate. He was tough as ****, had an entertaining style and came to fight, get stopped or be stopped. It was after the Mosley fight that we learned what was up.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Not sure why everyone is saying Margarito. No one knew about the plaster before the fight. I think only butt-hurt Cotto stans enjoyed watching that beating. There was no reason to hate Margarito prior to Plastergate. He was tough as ****, had an entertaining style and came to fight, get stopped or be stopped. It was after the Mosley fight that we learned what was up.
                  And now I know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    And now I know who you are.
                    I'm Jack D Ripper, it's no secret, mate. :spin:

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                      IDIOT no man that wears plaster to win fights is tough, or better yet...he ain't a man!! He's a puss y! Heis style was boring, I'm forever in debt with Mosley for granting me the wish of seeing that cheating piece of **** brutally knocked out!

Comment

Working...
                      X