No announcement yet.

Who watches True Blood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who watches True Blood?

Great show. Really great show. I just love it. what do yall think?

.....Haven't watched it yet but I plan to start.

Comment

Yeah I watched it all last season. Thought at first it was going to be a cheesy vampire show, but turned out it wasn't. Good show and excited to see what happens this next season. I don't know why people like that Twilight movie it's a PG version of Trueblood, almost basically the same kind of story. Except in Trueblood there's sex, drugs, violence and some good ole fashioned vampire bloodsucking. Definitely more appealing for the adult crowd than Twilight is.

Comment

I really liked the first season. I just wasn't into the whole shapeshifter thing. But besides that I thought it was great. I missed the season premiere tonight though. Sookie Stackhouse is delicious though.

Comment

Didn't like it... I think it was the cheesy black girls southern accent. **** just bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
            Didn't like it... I think it was the cheesy black girls southern accent. **** just bothers me.
            i saw an interview with her a while back, i think it's her natural accent

anyway, yeah, awesome ****ing show. I'm dressing up as Bill Compton for Halloween this year. It was hilarious when Lafayette punked them rednecks last season.

Comment

good show, she has got some nice ****.

Comment

i started watching it yesterday the first season that is but stupid hbo pulled all season 1 episode from on demand today

Comment

Watched a couple episodes of the first season and never cared for it that much. Maybe I'll try to watch it again and give it another chance.

Comment

I enjoy the show just don't care for all the gratuitous male ass shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X