No announcement yet.

programs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• programs

i know its alot to ask from you guys but if you guys dont care could you give me your best or favorite workout programs that work good for ppl on a strickt time schedule i have about 1 hour to an 1 and a half to workout any help will be appreciated.

Depends what kind of equiptment you have. When I used to train I just did 10 hill sprints and a 2 1/2 or 3 mile run. I didnt know what I was doing at the time. But that works your aerobic and anaerobic systems. Both are vital for boxing.

Comment

Everyone is different, you really just need to get out there and start fresh and see what works for you. Just do variations of everything, but dont just go all out at first, work your way up.

Comment

Using yourself as your own gym. Meaning do exercizes that don't require you hitting the weights or a treadmill. Push-ups, pull-ups,dips,sit-ups and running are all good exercizes for people without time or a Golds Gym membership. On a usual day in the Army, we run on Mon,Wed,Fri. We do muscle strength, condition and endurance on Tue and Thu. It all takes about an hour to stretch, exercise then cool down.

Comment

That's long enough to get a good workout and cover all the bases....

Comment

Working...
          X