Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoxingScene loves Khan

Comment

Khan is on some Audley Harrison delusional shit if he believes he has the slightest chance of taking a single round off Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely

There should be a rule on how many Khan-tards are allowed on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
          Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely
          Too funny

Tell me another one

Comment

Khan stop calling out the top men just to fill your bank account. Floyd would kick your ass back to Bolton in less than six rounds....

Comment

Khan would be stopped by Mayweather...

Comment

I can see Floyd ko'ing Khan in the second or third round... Khan is made for a counter puncher and Floyd would hit Khan chin right on the "made in china" label

some people on this website actually think Khan could beat Marquez but its obvious that counter punchers are his weakness and I personally think Marquez would obliterate him in 3 rounds aswell

Comment

Khan is a bum... every time I turn around he's laying on the canvas dude is just looking for a Payday. See if you can give danny garcia a problem.

Comment

Cannot believe he's still at this ****e.

He just survived Julio Diaz, he was dropped and all over the place several other times. Honestly, he gets outclassed, clowned and stopped in the first half against Mayweather.

Comment

Hurt Khan? Yes. KO him? No, no I don't think so. He's fast and dangerous in the exchanges. Not as precise as Mayweather but he's fast and throws 2-3 punches every time he goes in.

He could give Mayweather problems with his speed but Mayweather will make him think and guess and in the process eventually shut him down.

Mayweather has 5 fights left if everything goes according to plan. I think Khan will be one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X