No announcement yet.

Fighters who did drugs (non-PEDs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who did drugs (non-PEDs)

Who are some fighters that did drugs while they were still active?

Julio Cesar Chavez (both father & son)
    Pernell Whitaker

Anyone else?

A HUGE amount of them. To name two major abusers Aaron Pryor and Oliver McCall

Comment

Valero and cocaine got along a lil too well

Comment

kelly pavlik, jermain taylor, manny pacquiao, miguel cotto, ricky hatton, erik morales, marvin hagler, michael dokes, aaron pryor, oscar de la hoya, mike tyson, ray leonard, pernell whitaker, sonny liston etc..

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          kelly pavlik, jermain taylor, manny pacquiao, miguel cotto, ricky hatton, erik morales, marvin hagler, michael dokes, aaron pryor, oscar de la hoya, mike tyson, ray leonard, pernell whitaker, sonny liston etc..
          Cotto did/do drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
            Cotto did/do drugs?
            alcohol.

i know some ppl are gonna be all "ohh thats not really a drug because drugs are against the law and alcohol isnt, hense its not a drug even though it causes more brain damage, is more addictive and have a higher risk of overdose than several illegal drugs".

but frankly i dont give a ****. being drunk and being high is the same thing, as is alcohol poisoning and an overdose or an alcoholic and a junkie. do i judge ppl who drink? no, its their life and their body. but im not gonna pretend they arent doing drugs.

Comment

Tyrell Biggs and Oliver McCall. Biggs was strung out on coke and McCall was cracked out.

Comment

Esteban DeJesus.

Comment

Calf@ggi was a huge coke head and is caught on tape complaining that there is not enough quality coke in the UK anymore. That happens when you are a huge coke head addict and need more and more and higher and higher quality.

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  What drugs did morales do?

Comment

Paul Spadafora.

I was happy when he started working with Sweet Pea but two coke heads together is bad news, then he ended up back in jail.

I think the majority of boxers use/have used drugs. This is a sport where the vast majority of fighters come from the wrong side of the tracks, smoking weed, pain killers and coke are probably the biggest things and they're not a big deal really. When your around things from a young age you get accustomed to it, I'd say tons of boxers get high.

Comment

Working...
                    X