No announcement yet.

Official, Pacquiao was going to KO Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official, Pacquiao was going to KO Marquez

Just rewatched the fight. Aside from Pacquiao landing nearly 50% of his punches to only like 20% from Marquez, Marquez was looking like a smashed up pumpkin. I honestly don't think he would have lasted 6 more rounds had that punch not landed. But that's boxing for you and I'm not hating, I'm just stating the clear facts.

Bring on Pac-Marquez 5!

Stop spamming NSB. There's fights going on.

Comment

I didn't catch the fight, what happened before what you said was about to happen?

Comment

doesn't matter he lost, its over,let it go,deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Just rewatched the fight. Aside from Pacquiao landing nearly 50% of his punches to only like 20% from Marquez, Marquez was looking like a smashed up pumpkin. I honestly don't think he would have lasted 6 more rounds had that punch not landed. But that's boxing for you and I'm not hating, I'm just stating the clear facts.

Bring on Pac-Marquez 5!
          Pac finally showed he was beating the crap of Marquez but Marquez also finally showed how to beat Pacquaio convingcingly. No excusess. The 5th fight needs to happen.

Comment

Oh really, I'm sure that's what Pac was dreaming about on the canvas.
            Pac had 4 fights to KO Marquez instead he got KTFO.
            Last edited by BTTAG145; 12-15-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

From a fellow pac fan:

GET THE **** OVER IT. JMM was always going to be Pac's worst nightmare. They both are great fighters and nothing to be worked over about that one in a lifetime punch. It unfortunately landed for the other fighters favor. Pac has knocked out and put others to shame that we can now ask PAC to give it everything or nothing.

I doubt it matters and I think he will just keep moving on to get paid.

We will be able to witness him in useless fights as floyd fight is out the door and JMM - Pac 5 will only end in either others now saying JMM is washed up, JMM wins by another KO, or possibly a very scary possibility of another controversial win for either fighter.

Bradley should be next. Clear up that mess and then finish with JMM or finally take a Floyd fight for less money as this obviously hurts him in negotiations.

Comment

What happened between the time Pacquaio was "about to KO" Marquez and the stoppage win for Pacquaio?

Comment

Upon viewing this a second time I have to agree. Manny looked great and was kicking Marquez' ass. He was on his way to stopping Juan but unfortunately he walked into a lucky shot.

Comment

Pac was ****in marquez up **** happens...i would love to see the 5th fight

Comment

Working...
                    X