No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    it may not be the women he got it from honestly.
    Dempsey. One of my favorite movies right there. The video game was out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      i think the sparring partner thing is less likely of them all..............
      True but I'm just saying it is possible. You think how many times a month these guys spar and how many different sparring partners they have and the bloody sessions you really dont think anything of it because its normal and part of the sport.

Comment

Close call for Rigo, am sure he wouldn't be bother for his missed payday right now..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Oh my gosh.

This is getting crazier by the minute.
          Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          Very sad news to get.

How surreal. From about to be fighting for a title on US TV to having his career end from having HIV.

Thankfully for safety reasons this was caught on time. But as has been posted, hopefully his sparring partners, past opponents and his wife get checked and come out clean.
          Terrible. The news went from bad to worse. I was irritated that the fight is off. Now I just feel bad for Poonsawat.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i didnt say i knew anything. but what i do know is that in thailand , hiv is at its highest rate among the transsexual population which is a big segement of its sex tourism industry.
            ok. i thought u had inside information.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Maybe PEDs gave him HIV?

Like, maybe he was increasing his 'roid dosage this cycle because the fight is so significant, but his testosterone skyrocketed, causing him to become too alpha. Then maybe the only cure to bring his T level down before the blood tests was to have an ungodly amount of sex with cheap prostitutes, leading to him catching teh AIDS in an effort to conceal his PED usage.

It seriously wouldn't surprise me if some of the teenaged NSB "PED experts" thought this was a good post.
            peds are actually used to treat HIV. its the ped medication that gives magic johnson his "healthy" look.

Comment

It is ridiculously difficult for a heterosexual male to catch the virus from having unprotected ******* sex. Chances are like less than 3% either he took the Hershey highway or something else was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                That's horrible, heartbreaking for the guy. At least it's not a death sentence anymore.
                Yes, there have been great strides made in the treatment of HIV over the last decade, so hopefully he'll be okay in the end. Even so, my heart goes out to him, that's terrifying news for anybody.

As a fan, boxing seems like a trivial distraction when you consider the gravity of something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  It is ridiculously difficult for a heterosexual male to catch the virus from having unprotected ******* sex. Chances are like less than 3% either he took the Hershey highway or something else was going on.
                  thats what most doctors believe nowadays, but it never added up to me. i still go in wrapped unless its a girl ive been with for a while. dont risk no 3%

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    How does this **** even get out. No freakin privacy anymore.
                    It must be horrible to be told you have a disease which will change your life forever and then for the whole world to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
                      Dempsey. One of my favorite movies right there. The video game was out of this world.
                      definitely one of my favs and the game was awesome i think i still have it in my ps2 collection if imn not mistaken

Comment

Working...
                      X