Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah well when you duck and have every excuse not to fight of course you will. I hope this fool gets brutally KO in one of his fights and I used to be a fan of Mayweather.

Comment

Fighting Lightweights, Junior Welters and old men! what a fuking lion LOL!!!

Comment

MAYWEATHER iS THE BEST P4P FIGHTER ...I MEAN WE CAN SEE HERE ON BOXINGSCENE HOW MUCH HATE HE GETS..PEOPLE KNOW HE IS THE BEST BUT HAVE THE HATE..AND THATS WHY THEY TALK ABOUT MAYWEATHER SO MUCH..WHY ARENT THEY HATING ON MARTINEZ OR WARD SO MUCH?? EXACTLY..PAC FANS TALK ABOUT FLOYD 99% OF THE TIME..THEY CREATE THREADS ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY..IF YOU THINK HE'S A COWARD AND WHAT NOT WHY MAKE THREADS ABOUT HIM???

FLOYD TOYED WITH MARQUEZ..HE TALKED TO THE AUDIENCE WHEN HE FOUGHT PISS DRINKER..AND WE SAW WHAT JMM DID TO PAC.HE DEMOLISHED HIM..I USED TO LIKE PAC AND I STILL THINK HE'S AN ALRIGHT FIGHTER BUT MOST OF HIS FANS ARE SCUM WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HATE..THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FLOYD AND PAC FAN..THEY HAVE TOO MUCH HATE AND IF FLOYD WAS THE ONE WHO LOST THEY WOULD GO CRAZY WITH HATE ON THIS FORUM..BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PAC FOUGHT DAMAGED GOODS AND DRAINED PEOPLE AND MANY OF THEM WERE FLOYDS LEFT OVERS..AN OLD MARQUEZ KNOCKED HIM OUT..COMMON MAN..THAT SHOWS YOU HOW "GREAT" PAC WAS ...HE WAS AN ARUM MADE PRODUCT WHO WAS PROTECTED..NOW WE'VE SEEN THE PAC I BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST YEAR OR TWO...BUT I WISH PAC THE BEST...I HOPE HE RECOVERS FAST FROM THE BEATING OLD MARQUEZ GAVE HIM.

Comment

PaC FANS THINK FLOYD IS ****?? THEN WHY TALK ABOUT HIM 24/7???? THEY KNOW HE THE BEST THEY KNOW PAC AINT **** WITHOUT HIS HOMEYBOY BOB ARUM.

Comment

Comment

He sure is, after he ducked about 3 or 4 top fighters in their primes.
              He can be "ontop" all he wants, he still ducked Pacquiao, and Pacquiao's is the Greater fighter.

Funny though, that's 2 Floyd tribute threads by Larry in less than a week. I would consider it spamming.

Comment

I'm mad Mayweather was not the one to stop Pacquiao. I just feel their are other fans who are seemingly alright with this . Pacman is a warrior of modern times and he definitely showed it last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Amazing that he has been p4p top 10 since 1998,he has seen them come and go yet he remains undefeated and on top once again p4p #1 at the age of 35 soon to be 36,He is 43-0 a 8 time champ(should be 9 just didnt pay for shanes belt)in 5 divisions no other fighter in the history of this sport has won 8 titles in 5 divisions and remained undefeated,over half of his fights have been title fights.Manny had a stint on top and all the hype,yet Floyd just kept defeating current champions coming off of big wins,no smoke and mirror act,no catch weight titles. Now it appears he will fight 2 more current champions in 2013 at the age of 36 and if he defeats them both he can retire 45-0 with possible 9(should be 10)world titles and maybe even possibly add 1 more lineal title to his resume,this guy is hated so much on here because of his perfection,this guy is a boxing god
                  We'll, it's pretty hard not to stay on top when you fight washed up bums. Floyd Mayweather is the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" fighter. The only reason he has any clout is because he is American. Otherwise, no one would give a g*damn about him. He ducked and dodged the best. "I may be a coward, but I'm a rich coward," said Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    He sure is, after he ducked about 3 or 4 top fighters in their primes.
                    He can be "ontop" all he wants, he still ducked Pacquiao, and Pacquiao's is the Greater fighter.

Funny though, that's 2 Floyd tribute threads by Larry in less than a week. I would consider it spamming.
                    we know exactly what he's doing ..but lets give some attention before he contemplates suicide again....

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      MAYWEATHER iS THE BEST P4P FIGHTER ...I MEAN WE CAN SEE HERE ON BOXINGSCENE HOW MUCH HATE HE GETS..PEOPLE KNOW HE IS THE BEST BUT HAVE THE HATE..AND THATS WHY THEY TALK ABOUT MAYWEATHER SO MUCH..WHY ARENT THEY HATING ON MARTINEZ OR WARD SO MUCH?? EXACTLY..PAC FANS TALK ABOUT FLOYD 99% OF THE TIME..THEY CREATE THREADS ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY..IF YOU THINK HE'S A COWARD AND WHAT NOT WHY MAKE THREADS ABOUT HIM???

FLOYD TOYED WITH MARQUEZ..HE TALKED TO THE AUDIENCE WHEN HE FOUGHT PISS DRINKER..AND WE SAW WHAT JMM DID TO PAC.HE DEMOLISHED HIM..I USED TO LIKE PAC AND I STILL THINK HE'S AN ALRIGHT FIGHTER BUT MOST OF HIS FANS ARE SCUM WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HATE..THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FLOYD AND PAC FAN..THEY HAVE TOO MUCH HATE AND IF FLOYD WAS THE ONE WHO LOST THEY WOULD GO CRAZY WITH HATE ON THIS FORUM..BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PAC FOUGHT DAMAGED GOODS AND DRAINED PEOPLE AND MANY OF THEM WERE FLOYDS LEFT OVERS..AN OLD MARQUEZ KNOCKED HIM OUT..COMMON MAN..THAT SHOWS YOU HOW "GREAT" PAC WAS ...HE WAS AN ARUM MADE PRODUCT WHO WAS PROTECTED..NOW WE'VE SEEN THE PAC I BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST YEAR OR TWO...BUT I WISH PAC THE BEST...I HOPE HE RECOVERS FAST FROM THE BEATING OLD MARQUEZ GAVE HIM.
                      Marquez was bloated for their fight. And Floyd didnt even make the contract weight. He had to pay Marquez for every pound he was over the agreed limit. So please use another example to defend your man. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X