• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Angry Pacquiao fan.

Hahaha!

He was blatantly w4nking in anger!

Comment

I wonder if that **** check hooks is gonna have videos of people calling for refunds again...

Little nerd.

Edit: We need to figure out who the dude in the video is on the forums... Im sure hes on here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        I wonder if that **** check hooks is gonna have videos of people calling for refunds again...

Little nerd.
        Yeah seriously...where are all the angry videos of Filipinos asking for refunds?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Yeah seriously...where are all the angry videos of Filipinos asking for refunds?
          They either A. Didnt want to record the phone call... or B. Tecate made the fight so cheap even they arent losing any sleep over the money.

This video is hilarious though. He seems ready to pull some Virginia Tech type ****. I would keep an eye on him. Ill give him props on calling out Arum though.

Comment

Pacquiao fans saying Mayweather is right? WTF has happened to the world. LOL

Comment

hes hurting

Comment

Damn.. He's all kinds of nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Pacquiao fans saying Mayweather is right? WTF has happened to the world. LOL
                  Whats the quote, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he doesnt exist"?

Seems the devil (Arum), may have exposed his hand to some who were previously fooled...

Comment

Don't know if was intended but it reminded me of the old karate flicks. LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                    X