Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go To NewAmerica7.com and watch Stanberry's Video...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go To NewAmerica7.com and watch Stanberry's Video...

What you think?

Seen it a while back. Nuggets of truth in it, at the beginning. About the U.S. Dollar being the Worlds reserve currency and all.

Then he goes into opinion using scare tactics, predicting riots all over America, in the next 12 months, offers solutions, but won't tell you what they are, and wants you to subscribe for a fee to get them.

And supposedly the guy has been charged with fraud at one point. Then again, he may be right about the U.S. dollar collapsing soon, and food prices going up drastically, across the board, with people panicking. BUT i'll take my chances without the **** he's selling.

Comment

Comment

Btw, wasn't that Alex Jones' voice in the commercial on Fox News and MSNBC, promoting this?

Comment

I don't know... It seems pretty obvious the US dollar is and has been going to ****.. If it loses it's place as the worlds reserve currency, then America won't be doing so well... I think there are steps we could take if that happened so we wouldn't be totally fucked, but I don't know enough about economics. One thing is to dip into our oil reserve, and tell the Arabs t o get fucked or lower prices.

Comment

Working...
          X