Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get scammed today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Did I get scammed today?

A young girl, no older than 15, knocked on my door today. As I answered she handed me a note. At this point I was like WTF? Anyway, the note said that she was in a car crash, which caused her to lose her voice, and she needed donations for surgery to fix it. I was like 'Damn, I feel real sorry for her'. So I gave her a £10 pound note (around $15) and she handed me a picture.

Then after she left, I thought, have I just been scammed, because anybody could act speechless right?

I wish I asked for her mobile number though because she was really cute.

This thread was just a tribute to the funniest thread I found today - http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/threads...-scammed-today
    Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 07-30-2010, 04:43 AM.

Man you're gullible. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      A young girl, no older than 15, knocked on my door today. As I answered she handed me a note. At this point I was like WTF? Anyway, the note said that she was in a car crash, which caused her to lose her voice, and she needed donations for surgery to fix it. I was like 'Damn, I feel real sorry for her'. So I gave her a £10 pound note (around $15) and she handed me a picture.

Then after she left, I thought, have I just been scammed, because anybody could act speechless right?

I wish I asked for her mobile number though because she was really cute.

oh she gave you this look and you fell for it. what a sucka. she probably had a sleepover later and laughed at the idiots that fell for it

Comment

you wanted a number from a cute 15 year old.......

Comment

You did what's right.

Comment

Let your alms grow damp with sweat in your hand, until you know who it is you are giving them to.

Comment

You should have invited her inside then Ted Bundy'd her. She'd be perfect for it, since she wouldn't be able to scream. :wank:

Comment

ur a fkn dog man. she was prob 13-14 man and you just saying she looked 15. fkn gross man

whats with all this pedo **** around here? fkn goof.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                  You did what's right.
                  That's what I thought. It was too cold to be out scamming. She must have been genuine.

Comment

No older than 15 and you wanted to get her number? Ok then

Comment

Working...
                    X