This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vandaNEXTlegend
    YIKES! How pissed off are you? LOL! I've never had so much fun getting under someones skin...
    not pissed yet, try harder loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny
      Listen up ****. You've threatened me for the last time. I know your address and phone number too. I have already told my wife all about you and she thinks any women who has to troll boxing sites looking for men has to be pretty desperate and skanky. You think you can intimidate me or harm my marriage in any way you have another thing coming.

Just because I have a beautiful wife and 2 adorable kids, While your ex-husband dumped yuo years ago and according to what you told me you haven't had any sex since. Clearly your either a dyke or a skank or both.

So if you dare to call or mail my wife just remember I will call or mail your daughter and tell her what a whore her mommy is.

CHECK MATE *****!!!!

Oh damn...You just got MATED! HOLLA!!

Power to the Coalition!

Comment

• This **** is getting out of hand. Its one to argue over the net but when you guys are talking about messing into each others personal lives, then THAT is ****ED UP. That's no one's business and is crossing the line big time.

Parang mga bata. Sama ng mga intentions sa isat isa. Matindi!

Comment

• Originally posted by m00ks
          This **** is getting out of hand. Its one to argue over the net but when you guys are talking about messing into each others personal lives, then THAT is ****ED UP. That's no one's business and is crossing the line big time.

Parang mga bata. Sama ng mga intentions sa isat isa. Matindi!
          oo nga, nasira tuloy thread natin. eto namang isang ulol na insekto, sumisingit e di naman kasali. balik tayo sa mga bebot na hubad.

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
            oo nga, nasira tuloy thread natin. eto namang isang ulol na insekto, sumisingit e di naman kasali. balik tayo sa mga bebot na hubad.
            lol Yooon ang magandang usapan! lol Bigyan sana kitang karma keps, e 24h probation pa ako. Sasusunod na lang.

Comment

• I agree Mooks. Once again the **** started it. Threatened to call my wife and try to **** up our marriage. She threatened me twice. I couldn't just let that slide. If the skanky whore doesn't talk to or about me again, I'll be happpy to return the favor. All she has to do is put me on ignore and this will be over. But I doubt she has the class to do it. We shall see.

Once again: SHE STARTED IT. IF SHE KEEPS IT UP, I WILL FINISH IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by m00ks
                lol Yooon ang magandang usapan! lol Bigyan sana kitang karma keps, e 24h probation pa ako. Sasusunod na lang.
                alang problema pare ko, nabili ko na halos lahat ng kelangan meron pa akong natitirang pantaya sa bangko kung maka-ahon na sa puntos. nadz... balik mong mga seksing pinay na bebot. hehehe.. huwag niyo na lang pansinin iyong mga pumasok na impakto rito. aalis din iyan kun walang maintindihan at walang kumausap sa kanila.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny
                  I agree Mooks. Once again the **** started it. Threatened to call my wife and try to **** up our marriage. She threatened me twice. I couldn't just let that slide. If the skanky whore doesn't talk to or about me again, I'll be happpy to return the favor. All she has to do is put me on ignore and this will be over. But I doubt she has the class to do it. We shall see.

Once again: SHE STARTED IT. IF SHE KEEPS IT UP, I WILL FINISH IT.
                  I saw that and thought it was hella low to threaten you like that specially if you have confided her your address and phone number which are delicate and personal pieces of infromation. It should never be used for spite or revenge...but that goes for you too bro. Anyweyz, it ain't my fight so I wont get involve. But I just hope you guys can hit that damn ignore button (if its still there) and finish this **** before it really goes out of hand. Cuz seriously no one will back down and if both parties are pushed, they might do **** they'd regret cuz I doubt both of you are really nasty natured at heart. Just let it go peeps, let it go and lets get back to talking about boxing....or as kepsy said naked women. Which ever topic comes first .
                  Last edited by m00ks; 12-05-2004, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• How do you say "Pacquiao is a one hit wonder" in Pinoy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
                      alang problema pare ko, nabili ko na halos lahat ng kelangan meron pa akong natitirang pantaya sa bangko kung maka-ahon na sa puntos. nadz... balik mong mga seksing pinay na bebot. hehehe.. huwag niyo na lang pansinin iyong mga pumasok na impakto rito. aalis din iyan kun walang maintindihan at walang kumausap sa kanila.
                      tama kung hindi nyo sya kausapin, wala na syinag magagawa. Congrats mga pare. Mukang magiging pinakamahabang thread ata ito. Ayos. Tuloy natin para maging record lol

Comment

Working...
                      X