No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Fires Back at Mayweather Over Gun Comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Why doesn't Guerrero just call Mayweather a wifebeater and get the battle of the words over with? He'd win. End of story. "You feel bad for my wife? I feel bad for yours."
    that would be in correct he should call floyd a baby mama beater josie is not floyds wife and never was but this is kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      What do you you do when you hear a joke? You laugh!

Floyd is a joke.... so we must laugh at him!
      I reckon the funniest was Pac being face planted , man that big head just went splat , when karma catches up its always entertaining to see .

Comment

So I guess 75 million other legally gun owning Christians are all hypocrites too? Didn't know guns could only be owned by non-religious people.

Comment

Guerrero is def keepin a cool head in his responses to May...I hope this coolness spills over into the ring sat nite and we'll have a good fight!

Comment

Floyd`s whole style is to piss of his apponent and make the come charging in so he can clock them with left hooks and straight rights.

That is why he stays away from the Austin touts, and canelo`s of the world.

Comment

Crazy Talk

Honestly, there's no reason at all to bring up Roberts wife in any way. Leave her alone. It's crazy to see that Floyd would use that as a tactic to get into Roberts head. I'm glad Robert kept his cool and laughed it off. And why keep mentioning the gun? He's a licensed gun owner! Lol, I'm looking forward to this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                "I use my wife to get sympathy? Well, at least I don't use my wife as a punching bag." C'mon, it's simple stuff. These are some pretty lame ass comebacks from both.
                You are pretty good at this, DoktorSleepless.

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                Guerrero is def keepin a cool head in his responses to May...I hope this coolness spills over into the ring sat nite and we'll have a good fight!
                Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                  I couldn't agree more. Boxing fans are shelling out some big bucks to see this fight and are more interested in flying fists than flapping pie-holes.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
                    Ask Floyd about the babes in the strip club. Ask about the big butt babes doing the earthquake, forget guns.
                    your forgetting floyd aint trying act like hes better or the better christian and has god on his side in a boxing match if that were the case then ya

Comment

Working...
                    X