Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say Amir Khan has a better chin than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta be kidding me, is this even serious? Pac has an iron chin, he just got caught perfectly right on the button by another ATG and Marquez is a deadly accurate technician too so stop with the silly questions.

Khan on the other hand, you can whisper a bit too loudly in his direction and he woobles, if you shout at him he goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanRakan View Post
      Bro, when I first this I though it was a joke. I cant belive your'e even trying to make a case for this. Just because Pac got clipped by another hall of famer and one of the top technicians in history doesnt take away from the fact this is the first time he's been knocked out in over a decade. Pac actually has one of the best chins in boxing. Khan was clipped with one punch knockouts by Prescott and Danny and has been wobbled plenty of times; the dude simply has a below average chin even though hes gifted in other ways, most notably his hand speed.
      Pacquiao did have one of the best chins but what I'm saying is that his chin might have sustained enough punishment to now weaken it to the point that it's not as good as Khan's at this stage of their careers. If we matched them up prime for prime then Pacquiao's chin is far superior but I'm talking about today. Pacquiao's punch resistance might have finally cracked and worn down.

Comment

Khan has a better chin than Jay Leno.

Comment

TS is a ****ing idiot. /thread

Comment

how does 'no' sound?

Comment

Remember to lock off, because your kid just posted some unreal crap

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                TS is a ****ing idiot. /thread
                When the guy with a Manny getting KTFO signature calls you an idiot. You done failed TS.

Comment

I thought of this when I read this thread.....

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR_I3cqlQ0

Comment

If you say it in The Philipines your life will be at risk.

I think first thing one must do is look around very carefully because Pac fans have very good hearing and can hear a pin drop from great distances. Second, you must be away from bushes, tress, buildings,etc. because Pac fans are notorious at hiding there. I would prefer sailing for a few hours preferably into international waters. And lastly, you have to SAY IT very quickly and softly, like a whisper. I recomend wearing a bullet proof vest and a hardhat just in case a Pac fan sniper is disguised as a shark or some kind of fish. Hope that helped. Good luck. You will need it.

Comment

Khan has a biscuit chin, crumbles everytime

Comment

Working...
                      X