No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: This is My Destiny, No Way Alexander Will Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: This is My Destiny, No Way Alexander Will Win

DETROIT, MI - On Saturday, February 23, world championship boxing returns to the Motor City when Golden Boy Promotions and Mayweather Promotions present an evening of world championship action at The Masonic Temple Theatre which will feature Three-Time and Two-Division World Champion Devon Alexander "The Great" defending his IBF Welterweight World Championship against British star and number one rated IBF welterweight contender Kell Brook in a fight that will be televised live on SHOWTIME (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the west coast).

[Click Here To Read More]

He will when he holds you half the night and then runs the other half of it

Comment

Got Alexander in this one especially if the fight goes to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Got Alexander in this one especially if the fight goes to a decision.
        This is what I'm thinking.

Comment

Kell Brook walks Devon down Timmy style(Kinda) Lands the harder shots and keeps Devon on the outer part of the ring or on the ropes. Kell wins 117-111 or 116-112.

Comment

Im really hoping Kell can pull this fight out of the bag, ill be rooting for him.

But ive decided not to put any cash on him, so im not overly confident, Devon could spoil this fight and i really hope he doesnt.

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing the kid Brook fight. Boxings more exciting when the Brits have somebody the can build up. Hatton bringing 11000 fans over to watch Hatton was great for boxing.

Comment

The only downside for Brook is that he's never fought anyone whos at his level. Where as Alexander has fought top class fighters for a good few years now...

I want Brook to get it but Alexander wins a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Im looking forward to seeing the kid Brook fight. Boxings more exciting when the Brits have somebody the can build up. Hatton bringing 11000 fans over to watch Hatton was great for boxing.
                  Couldn't agree more.

Comment

I forgot all about Bundrage lol. GBP's has so many 154 lb fighters in its stable and they can't match one of them against Bundrage, what are they waiting for?

Comment

Working...
                    X