No announcement yet.

ADRIAN BRONER WILL KO ANTONIO DeMARCO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADRIAN BRONER WILL KO ANTONIO DeMARCO

ADRIAN BRONER is going to beat the HELL out of DeMARCO. This kid is Mayweathers legacy, live and in color. Anyone old enough knows that Jordan is the reason we got Kobe,and King James. Mayweathers legacy will live on through those little kids who are in awe over his skills like Broner was and still is.

Broner is going to look good in this fight. Hoping DeMarco proves me wrong.

Comment

Why does everyone have this kid's dick in their mouth? He's good but he's not worth the hype he's getting.

Comment

DeMarco had already seen hell by fighting Edwin Valero.

People are underestimating DeMarco in this fight.

Comment

Broner is a funny dude, this is the first time I actually thought he was funny. "If he dies, HE DIES" LMFAO

hope to see demarco pull off the upset but I really dont see this kid losing or even having a tough fight till he hits 140.

Comment

This will be his first real test to me ..Demarco is a tough rugged guy that's not gonna be deterred that easily.broner might be in for a war

Comment

Valero took DeMarco to school and it will be the same deal with Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Why does everyone have this kid's dick in their mouth? He's good but he's not worth the hype he's getting.
                Whats with all the gay insults son? Are you that afraid? If I was saying the same thing about your fighter Demarco you would be agreeing with me. It must really suck to see a guy so great beat the **** out of all your guys, so I forgive you son. Just know that Broner is gonna beat the HELL out of Demarco, like it or not its reality son!

Comment

Broner better have a chin. I think it'll be tested in this fight unless he wants to stink it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                    ADRIAN BRONER is going to beat the HELL out of DeMARCO. This kid is Mayweathers legacy, live and in color. Anyone old enough knows that Jordan is the reason we got Kobe,and King James. Mayweathers legacy will live on through those little kids who are in awe over his skills like Broner was and still is.

another infomercial of haymon press corps "craphype"...

just tell your guy to make weight...

Comment

Working...
                    X