Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins-Calzaghe - who won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe won, how 1 person from the BBC scores it doesn't mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
      Calzaghe clearly won? So why did the BritishBroadcastingCorporation - who reported on the fight live - have Hopkins edging it?
      Because Alex Trickett, don't know ***** about boxing.

Some experts disagree with me but I think Hopkins has this. Like I said before, I hope I'm wrong.

Alex Trickett

Comment

Listen to this video closely.. even Enzo told Calzaghe that he had to stop him in the 12th round.. enzo had Hopkins winning too so all the people who say joe won are basically calling his father a liar..

I think we can safely say now that hopkins won that fight when calzaghes own father indirectly admits it.

Case closed.

Comment

he did

Comment

I thought BHop won. Judges thought Joe won. Joe got decision. It wasn't a bad decision or a robbery or anything like that.

Comment

Enzo Calzaghe was instructing Calzaghe in the championship rounds to go for the KO, he was telling his son he was losing and that he needed to stop Hopkins to win! Hopkins' corner were telling their man he's winning. I had Hopkins up by a few rounds. If Calzaghe landed all those punches why didn't B-Hop have a single mark on him? Hmm.
              Meldrick Taylor corner was telling him he needed the 12th against JJC.

Why did Hopkins need to fake injuries and crawl around on the floor like a dog, howling.

If Cortez was a decent ref he should have given him a count.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                Listen to this video closely.. even Enzo told Calzaghe that he had to stop him in the 12th round.. enzo had Hopkins winning too so all the people who say joe won are basically calling his father a liar..

I think we can safely say now that hopkins won that fight when calzaghes own father indirectly admits it.

Case closed.
                Guess you don't know ***** about sports psychology and motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Guess you don't know ***** about sports psychology and motivation.
                  you obviously dont know anything about enzo calzaghe if you think he's the type of trainer who ever used reverse psychology in ANY fight.. he is a "call it how i see it" trainer.. if he thinks you're losing or winning, he'll tell you straight.. so just accept that he had joe losing the fight, and go watch more fights where enzo is in the corner, he NEVER used reverse psychology before.. so stop you're excuses and BS..

much obliged.

Comment

It was a very close fight bhop won by 2 rounds at least.

Comment

Enzo Calzaghe was instructing Calzaghe in the championship rounds to go for the KO, he was telling his son he was losing and that he needed to stop Hopkins to win! Hopkins' corner were telling their man he's winning. I had Hopkins up by a few rounds. If Calzaghe landed all those punches why didn't B-Hop have a single mark on him? Hmm.
                      Because Calzaghe punches like a girl...dosen't mean he didn't land 5hit loads of punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X