Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa, "i would have shatterd rios's jaw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why didnt you do it?

Comment

Gamboa is learning something. He's learning that fantasy fights are better than real ones.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        FROM HIS TWITTER, I GOT A ROUGH TRANSLATION, SOMEONE HERE CAN DO BETTER THOUGH.

si yo hubiera peleado vs rios lo hubiera destrozado, pero ay rasones en pk no lo hize "contratos" miedo a nadie #teamGamboa

Sure you would have, thats why you pulled out of the fight.

Talk is cheap.

You had your chance and you turned it down, simply as.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Gamboa would have ended Juanma and Rios

THey should be added to his resume, making him an easy Top 5 P4P
          Yeah why should Gamboa even bother fighting anymore, he should just wait till a boxer gets beats, and say I would have beaten them even more convincingly and they could be added to his record.

What is even the point of having boxing matches, lets just have fantasy fights.

Comment

LMAO at this sh**. At least Bradley didn't sign to fight Khan when he did this, Gamboa is a straight b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Gamboa is learning something. He's learning that fantasy fights are better than real ones.
              I guess he has been hanging around Floyd lately.

Comment

Pisses me off so much. I would have made so many points on this fight.

Comment

But didn't Gamboa no-show in his own city?? The nerve of that chump.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    FROM HIS TWITTER, I GOT A ROUGH TRANSLATION, SOMEONE HERE CAN DO BETTER THOUGH.

si yo hubiera peleado vs rios lo hubiera destrozado, pero ay rasones en pk no lo hize "contratos" miedo a nadie #teamGamboa
                    the translation is as follows:
                    "if i had fought vs ríos, i would have ruined him, but there are reasons as to why i didn't make any 'contracts.' i'm scared of nobody"

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                      the translation is as follows:
                      "if i had fought vs ríos, i would have ruined him, but there are reasons as to why i didn't make any 'contracts.' i'm scared of nobody"
                      there was no - "i would have shatterd rios's jaw!" in there as such, but he was saying that sorta thing
                      AND he bloody would have done!

Comment

Working...
                      X