Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Harder To Get Big Biceps, When You Have A Really Long Reach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Harder To Get Big Biceps, When You Have A Really Long Reach?

I seem to have a very long reach. And I have really been working on getting bigger biceps. But they don't really to be getting that big.

Am thinking is it due to me having a long reach?

you want big biceps or high peaked biceps?

the shape of your muscles is usually correlated to how you train/move

and no, i dont think your reach is why you have tiny biceps

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
      you want big biceps or high peaked biceps?

the shape of your muscles is usually correlated to how you train/move

and no, i dont think your reach is why you have tiny biceps
      I just feel it has something to do with it. People who have little short arms find it easier to build the bicep up as there not much length in the arm.

My arms are so long. I've also been told that short people with short limbs have a easier time lifting weights due to they don't have to much work to do in order to bench or bicep curl as there arms are so short.

Were's someone with long arms has a extra struggle getting the weights fully extended due to there arms being so long.

Comment

Yes.

Your muscle has to stretch over your longer frame. That's why 5'3" gymnasts look jacked and 7' Dirk is slender.

Its harder but you can still put on larger muscle. Look at 6'9" Lebron whom has the wing span of a condor. He is by no means slender. Dwayne Wade has pretty big biceps too and he has a long reach.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Yes.

Your muscle has to stretch over your longer frame. That's why 5'3" gymnasts look jacked and 7' Dirk is slender.

Its harder but you can still put on larger muscle. Look at 6'9" Lebron whom has the wing span of a condor. He is by no means slender. Dwayne Wade has pretty big biceps too and he has a long reach.
          Yeah that sums up what am trying to say.

And the likes of Lebron have got amazing genetics which counts for alot. So I really don't look at him as someone who I can base myself on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cuban Hawk View Post
            Yeah that sums up what am trying to say.

And the likes of Lebron have got amazing genetics which counts for alot. So I really don't look at him as someone who I can base myself on.

That's why I also said Dwade. He probably has the best looking biceps in the NBA and he has a pretty big wing span too.

Comment

That's why I also said Dwade. He probably has the best looking biceps in the NBA and he has a pretty big wing span too.
              Again do Dwade has amazing genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cuban Hawk View Post
                Again do Dwade has amazing genetics.
                lol, genetics plays a factor but it isn't everything.

Don't think for a second DWade didn't work out to get that muscular. Dwight howard wasn't born with those shoulders, he worked to get them that way.

Comment

lol, genetics plays a factor but it isn't everything.

Don't think for a second DWade didn't work out to get that muscular. Dwight howard wasn't born with those shoulders, he worked to get them that way.
                  But what am saying is, if everyone done Howard's workout. They still wound't have shoulders & biceps as big as his. Gentics do play a big part. I know some people who hardly train and are still ripped.

Comment

I thought U don't want to have large biceps in boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X