Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    yea, he was clearly staggered by that jab to the body

this forum is really unbearable....
    If you look at the thread title it is a question not statement.

There was a video where someone had edited clips from the fight to make Haye look worse than he was.

That video has probably been removed because like all video clips of Haye losing to Thompson by TKO he gets youtube to remove them all.

Stop acting like a pretentious knob and don't bother posting in this thread if you got upset by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      If you look at the thread title it is a question not statement.

There was a video where someone had edited clips from the fight to make Haye look worse than he was.

That video has probably been removed because like all video clips of Haye losing to Thompson by TKO he gets youtube to remove them all.

Stop acting like a pretentious knob and don't bother posting in this thread if you got upset by it.
      and if my posts are bothering you, you can stroll on by

Comment

I watched the fight live and Haye never once seemed in trouble to me, and i'm always wary because of Haye's chin but I was relaxed throughout, he got caught with one or two decent shots but then again this is a sport, even if Manchester United played a division three team the worse team would get the ball occasionally.

I think making a big deal because someone got sort of half wobbled by a shot off a 16 stone man is a bit ridiculous really

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
          I watched the fight live and Haye never once seemed in trouble to me, and i'm always wary because of Haye's chin but I was relaxed throughout, he got caught with one or two decent shots but then again this is a sport, even if Manchester United played a division three team the worse team would get the ball occasionally.

I think making a big deal because someone got sort of half wobbled by a shot off a 16 stone man is a bit ridiculous really
          I couldn't remember Haye being hurt once when I watched it live.

The fight was an easy workout in reality.

People are very clever are editing these days. Obviously team Haye took offence and took it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
            and if my posts are bothering you, you can stroll on by
            Cheerio fag

Comment

No! But Monte Barrett dropped him with a jab hahaha.

Comment

Fight was just on, two big moments in it for me... the double jab and straight right that Ruiz landed bang on Haye's chin and the sudden, straight up the middle flurry and overhand right from Haye
                One of those is going to end the fight tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X