Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll give her all my e-points

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      i'm so cheap, i would just walk behind her and take pics of her ass on my cell phone and jerk off when i get home for free.

Good stuff man.. the best part is when you want her to leave, you just turn your phone off.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        i'm so cheap, i would just walk behind her and take pics of her ass on my cell phone and jerk off when i get home for free.
        Hahaha Willy why dont practice bending like this. So that you can at least BJ your own.

Comment

100 million e-points

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Hahaha Willy why dont practice bending like this. So that you can at least BJ your own.

DAMN!!!!! She can suck the nuts while I hit it from the back?!?!?!?!? Every woman should come equiped with that position in the repertoire. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              DAMN!!!!! She can suck the nuts while I hit it from the back?!?!?!?!? Every woman should come equiped with that position in the repertoire. :wank:
              Hhahahahaha... your nuts must hang low Chief..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

Good stuff man.. the best part is when you want her to leave, you just turn your phone off.
                  bwahahahahahah!!!!!

that's true.

but i would never ask her to leave.

i'm so soooooooo lonely.

and extremely horny. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

no human can be flexible enough to get around my beer gut.

but that girl is hot. i wanna bust a nut in her ass and make her lick it off. :willywank:

Comment

sorry to lie guys but i don't have a cell phone.

i had one for about a year, but no one ever calls me anyways so i got rid of it.

i wanna get a new one now just to take pics and record video.

but i have to make sure it's a prepaid phone so they can't trace me when i send my **** pics to random phone numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X