Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac on Kimmel NOW!!! (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fell asleep before I got to watch it or record it, but I'm going to assume Manny was just Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
      Of course he is, I'm not challenging that. He's immensely popular in his own country, but to take over the hearts of fans on the other side of the ocean you need to be an interesting person, not just a good athlete in such a (unfortunately currently) niche sport of boxing. He has a heck of a background story, but he can't tell it. There is only so much a 24/7 narrator can say for you, there comes a point when you need to speak up and show your personality.
      the sport is called boxing... liking some boxer cause of how he conducts himself outside the ring is gay..

those who would have liked boxing if manny was more "interesting" aren't boxing fans at all.

Comment

Damn, outside of the ring Manny is about as exciting as a piece of wood. And don't tell me it's the English, he speaks pretty well, could have cracked a few jokes or responded to Jimmy with more than "yeah" and "maybe."

When are we gonna have a charismatic, articulate boxer to hype the sport in the mainstream media?
        I agree with you!! I'm a Pac nuthugger Legend but I'm not a fan of manny In his singing & Showbiz stuff. Pac should hang around with Fluent English People to enhance his conversation skills. Unfortunately His entourage consist mostly of Pinoys & Most of them speak Visaya.

I know there's some Long time Pinoy American who speak Fluent English in his Entourage. They could at Least Practice him before the show. Maybe ask him in Fluent english then coach him how to answer it.

I watched it but I'm not really paying attention to it after I heard the few question that Kimmel ask where Manny struggle to answer. I'm so nervous for Pac that I'm sweating myself. I dont know if I have the courage to see the replay.

Comment

Damn, outside of the ring Manny is about as exciting as a piece of wood. And don't tell me it's the English, he speaks pretty well, could have cracked a few jokes or responded to Jimmy with more than "yeah" and "maybe."

When are we gonna have a charismatic, articulate boxer to hype the sport in the mainstream media?

Donaire is one articulate speaker. I knew him myself. Unfortunately Americans not interested on the Lower weight fighters below 140 lbs. Wait till Donaire Reach the Feather/sFW weight class, If he become succesful there then he'll be an interesting to be crossover to the mainstream.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X