Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Boxer uses his hands in a actual fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a Boxer uses his hands in a actual fight?

Would the police report say he was using a deadly weapon?

i think it would but it mention its his fist i dont think they can just leave it as deadly weapons lol

Comment

I dont think boxers are "registered" as deadly weapons. But if the cops/prosecutors find out you are a boxer that will certainly work against you.

Comment

Not if your Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I dont think boxers are "registered" as deadly weapons. But if the cops/prosecutors find out you are a boxer that will certainly work against you.
          Most definitely.

In a bare knuckle fist fight they're lethal weapons so to speak. Not registered but let's say a boxer gets into a fight and does hurt someone, and they're charged..........they'll need a really strong defense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            They arnt registered, there fists are...well i think boxers are, one of my boys cousin is a MMA fighter and his fists r registered as weapons and he got sent to jail cuz some guy started a fight with him in a bar and my boys cousin beat the **** outta him and got sent to jail.

Comment

At what point do they become dangerous weapons? Once you take a class? Once you have a fight? or Once you turn pro?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                At what point do they become dangerous weapons? Once you take a class? Once you have a fight? or Once you turn pro?
                i believe pro

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  I'd say pro

As in the prosecution digs up your registered license as a professional.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I'd say pro

As in the prosecution digs up your registered license as a professional.

Hey guys. This simply isn't true.

Legally, you'd have to prove your intent was to kill.

A fist isn't in itself classified as deadly in any court I've ever heard of.

Easier to do with a gun or a knife in most court's eyes because those tools are commonly accepted to be able to kill people.

I truly don't know where this myth started.

Now, if a boxer like Gerry Delaney who was convicted of manslaugher in a bar fight as a bouncer by striking the opponent and killed him wasn't classified as having deadly weapons, no one would be.

Comment

Working...
                    X