any chavacano speakers hurr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any chavacano speakers hurr?

i dont know what theyre saying but it sounds good

Hey congo, didn't i tell you that I speak chabacano and several other Philippine languages including waray?

Comment

Porque=why

Comment

foreal what else you speak? just southern dialects?

Comment

here' the translation

alone in my room
          sleepless
          keep turning in my head
          the pain that I felt
          Why is it you that I love
          just like a bubble you're gone
          why did I chose you
          now my heart is suffering...

damn, translating a song is corny LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Congo Cash View Post
            foreal what else you speak? just southern dialects?
            I speak tagalog and many other dialects, not surprising cause I live in zamboanga, a melting pot here in mindanao. It's not surprising to see people who speak many dialects because of our strategic location. Btw, my daughter speaks more dialects than I do.

Comment

BTW, the first girl who sung is a friend of my son's girlfriend so he knows her personally.

Comment

thanks for the translation been listening to that song for a long time not knowing a word they were singing.

o thats whats up. lol im still over here working on my tagalog.

thats cool your son knows her, you met them? are they big down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Congo Cash View Post
                  thanks for the translation been listening to that song for a long time not knowing a word they were singing.

o thats whats up. lol im still over here working on my tagalog.

thats cool your son knows her, you met them? are they big down there?
                  I did not finish the translation, got tired . LOL

talk to your mum in tagalog, that will make you an expert in time.

No I did not but my son talked about her when they performed in our place during fiesta, that's how I learned that she's a close friend of his GF. They are upcoming artist whose songs are being sung by teenagers. The only way they can become big is by making the manila market which is very unlikely IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    BTW, the first girl who sung is a friend of my son's girlfriend so he knows her personally.
                    give me her number...

Comment

Working...
                    X