No announcement yet.

May 8th im a be 1-1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 8th im a be 1-1

ITS OVER FOR ALL YOU STUPID HATERS... WHEN I KNOCK RYAN HORD OUT AND WHEN MY HANDS RAISED... THIS GUYS BEEN KOD 3 TIMES IN UNDER A MINUTE I MEAN LITERALLY THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN LOSE IM GONNA KILL THIS GUY

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6608&cat=boxer

Train hard and you will win. Good Luck!

Comment

Hord's going to smoke yo ass just like the Oleg guy did!

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
        Train hard and you will win. Good Luck!
        THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
          Hord's going to smoke yo ass just like the Oleg guy did!
          YOUR PATHETIC ENOUGH TO LITERALLY FOLLOW ME TO EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE VIRGINUEX YOU ****inG IDIOT.... IM GONNA SMASH HORD AND U KNOW IT HE KNOWS IT THATS WHY HE WAS SO HESITANT OF ACCEPTING A FIGHT WITH ME

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZMoney View Post
            ITS OVER FOR ALL YOU STUPID HATERS... WHEN I KNOCK RYAN HORD OUT AND WHEN MY HANDS RAISED... THIS GUYS BEEN KOD 3 TIMES IN UNDER A MINUTE I MEAN LITERALLY THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN LOSE IM GONNA KILL THIS GUY

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6608&cat=boxer
            Then, knocking him out isn't very impressive, right?

Comment

I hope for your sake that you do. After slating the guy like you have, it'd be pretty embarrassing if you lost.

Comment

You're going to be 0-1... You'll never fight again... And if you do, you'll lose.

And don't even say I followed you here because I've been on boxingscene since 2007. This is my alt hehe (even tho i only have 400 posts on my main or something)

Comment

Originally posted by ticklegore_ View Post
                  You're going to be 0-1... You'll never fight again... And if you do, you'll lose.

And don't even say I followed you here because I've been on boxingscene since 2007. This is my alt hehe (even tho i only have 400 posts on my main or something)
                  your a flip flop u turned on me literally for no reason had i knew where u lived i would kill U. You ****ING ***gitt.. I seen your picture bwuahahaha U got like 10 inch teeth bwuahahahah You a Ugly mutha****ER LOL

Comment

bet you didn't know this ****** was on boxingscene

Comment

Working...
                    X