No announcement yet.

Vick is an Eagle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    Don't care much for the guy now, on a side note by now he could probably fit a football up his arse sideways
    Hey Duggie, are you going to be in the fantasy football league this season? We are using the keeper league rules so you can hold on to AP which will be huge for your team. Please let me know soon. Others want in the league if you sren't going to participate.

Comment

As for Vick and the Eagles I have one word - wildcat.

Personally I hate Vick and dispise the eagles. I hope he blows out a knee on his first possession of the preseason and the eagles lose every game.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
        Hey Duggie, are you going to be in the fantasy football league this season? We are using the keeper league rules so you can hold on to AP which will be huge for your team. Please let me know soon. Others want in the league if you sren't going to participate.
        yeh I'll go and sign up

Comment

yeh I'll go and sign up
          Very cool. Good to have you back...

Comment

How does the keeper thing work? Since the draft is midnight my time and I don't have internet access in my flat I'm gonna have to make picks beforehand I guess and hope the guys are there.

Comment

How does the keeper thing work? Since the draft is midnight my time and I don't have internet access in my flat I'm gonna have to make picks beforehand I guess and hope the guys are there.
              You get to keep any 1 offensive and 1 defensive player that you want. I will slot them in at their adp. You just need to tell me what players you want to keep and I'll take it from there. Read the fantasy football thread in the fantasy sports section for all the details...

Comment

Working...
              X