No announcement yet.

Woods vs. Hoye and Haye vs. Kelly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woods vs. Hoye and Haye vs. Kelly

Anybody in England have any opinions on these fights? Want to bet a certain fighter, but not sure if he is a sure thing or not.

I ain't from England but hey Both good fights. I'm tipping Woods on points and Haye between 3-5. apparently Kelly has been knocked down a few times recently and he's in with a big cruiserweight here but it'll be a good scalp for Haye if he wins.
    I don't know much about Hoye except he's a banger but if that's all he is then Woods should have too much all round skill for him
    Last edited by barryboy; 03-04-2005, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Clinton Woods has just destroyed Rico HOYE IN FIVE ROUND

IBF CHAMPION OF THE WORLD CLINTON WORLDS

BBC CANNOT SIGN OFF BOXING NOW

EXCELLENT RESULT

Comment

Woods was excellent tonight, totally controlled the fight, outboxed and outpunched Hoye and basically his experience showed, i'm really happy for Woods coz he's a good bloke and if anyone deserves it he does. Didn't like the way they tried to let Calzaghe get in on his big moment, that was a bit cheap I thought let the guy enjoy it for 2 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
          Woods was excellent tonight, totally controlled the fight, outboxed and outpunched Hoye and basically his experience showed, i'm really happy for Woods coz he's a good bloke and if anyone deserves it he does. Didn't like the way they tried to let Calzaghe get in on his big moment, that was a bit cheap I thought let the guy enjoy it for 2 seconds!
          SPOT ON.I TOTALLY AGREE.

Comment

Great win for Woods. I was listening it on BBC radio. I'll tell you one thing, those broadcasters are WAY better than what HBO and Showtime are offering these days.

Comment

yeah woods was great.

hoye was not.

bye bye hoye.

griffin-woods bout seems more likely than a woods-calzaghe bout

haye was also impressive against the local grocer.
              lets not hype up kellys fight with roy jones,he lost
              every rd against him and helped jones to be the only
              guy to go a whole rd without being hit on compubox.

that right that haye finished kelly with was vicious.

real vicious, but still not sold on him.
              needs a thompson rematch IMO

BBC BOXING IS ON THE WAY OUT

I WANT TO CRY...LUCKY THAT
              CHANNEL 4 AND 5 SHOW BOXING

Comment

Im so happy Woods has finally won a world title, he really deserved it on last nights performance, probably the best performance of his careear.
                Haye really impressed me tonight as well, however still need to see him win a rematch with Thompson before im convinced.

Comment

how exposed was Rico Hoye? was he like just pants down exposed? or like pants down at the ankles and bent over with cheeks spread exposed?

Comment

One good thing about the BBC quitting boxing is we won't have to listen to the **** the commentators come out with : Jim Neilly "Clinton Woods has stopped Rico Hoye, the man they said couldn't be stopped" The guy had only 18 fights, who said he couldn't be stopped! I think they just make things up on the spot sometimes and the less said about McKenzie the better while John Rawling the best of the lot gets stuck on the radio broadcasts

Comment

Working...
                    X