Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    speak the truth and you shall receive...+K lol
    Mak u know me its the truth!! lol
    Look at my bet with Sox Pac's gonna win but thats another story for another day....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      I only use red k for people being really obnoxious, or in retaliation for giving me red k. People that give it out just for not liking an opinion are *******s.
      thats how i feel as well my man.

Comment

Depends. How they go about it, valid criticisms, ok. Mindless trolling can **** off.It's all about the manner in which the opinion is delivered.

Comment

i jus change my avatar to joe calzaghe and completely agree with them

china chin!

Comment

If you had made multiple choice, I'd have voted no and mel is king!

I think everybody is entitled to their opinions so I dont use red. Some posters however are indeed frightfully lame and ******ed, but I know who they are, so I often just pass them by.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
              If you had made multiple choice, I'd have voted no and mel is king!

I think everybody is entitled to their opinions so I dont use red. Some posters however are indeed frightfully lame and ******ed, but I know who they are, so I often just pass them by.
              ha, thanks bat. i feel he same way about you brother.

Comment

I am generous with the green K especially when I had unlimited karma.. I am much more particular with the red.. saving it for pure Trolling,Blatant Hatred, Sheer and intentional stupidity and extreme racisim

Comment

Never been arsed givin anybody red k

Comment

Hell nah.

That's a ***** move, someone don't like my faves, whatever man.

Comment

I was given red karma and called a racist when I posted Muhammed Ali was overrated.

I don't give red karma just because someone doesn't like one of my favorites, but when someone becomes very obnoxious and stupid I will hit them with red.

Comment

Working...
                      X