No announcement yet.

How come Ecko clothing is designed by a white guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Ecko clothing is designed by a white guy

yet not many white people wear ecko? Mostly only black and hispanic guys wear it. I dont get it. Miguel Cotto has his own clothing line now. I think they got some real nice clothing i checked the site, Im white and i just checked out the site and they got some real nice stuff for cheap. Im white and i think the clothing is cool, just dont wanna be looked at as a ****** for wearing it, damn ignorant people judging people for what clothing they wear.

Ecko clothing has got to be one of the UGLIEST brands out there.

Comment

I think it's because its aimed for urban ppl. Maybe not a lot of white ppl have that urban style.

Comment

im white and sean john and ecko is the majority of my closet. (A long with the polo and nautica when you really wanna look fresh.) But ecko is the **** but i think they can be inconsistant with alot of there designs. There jeans are great though if you dont mind spending $80 on a pair.

Comment

i also used to be all into graffiti and ecko promotes it so thats was the reason i first started wearing it years back.

Comment

I like urban style clothing, i live in passaic nj mostly spanish people and all of them wear it, i just dont feel like getting looked at weird for wearing clothes that i never see the whites around here wear except for some of them that are really ruff looking that i am afraid to look in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by THAULTIMATE View Post
              I like urban style clothing, i live in passaic nj mostly spanish people and all of them wear it, i just dont feel like getting looked at weird for wearing clothes that i never see the whites around here wear except for some of them that are really ruff looking that i am afraid to look in the eye.
              You gotta be like everyone else? Be an INDIVIDUAL.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                You gotta be like everyone else? Be an INDIVIDUAL.
                That's a very good point which Ecko DOES NOT DELIVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Lucky13~ View Post
                  Ecko clothing has got to be one of the UGLIEST brands out there.
                  you're a BRIT.
                  so your opinion means ****.
                  kthankxbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson's Right View Post
                    you're a BRIT.
                    so your opinion means ****.
                    kthankxbye.
                    I'm a not a Brit and "kthankxbye" is outright disgusting, I hope you die if you say that in real life.

Comment

Working...
                    X