No announcement yet.

haha i did it!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha i did it!!

bare happy today!! after weeks of tryin and failing i finally got up dis morning and went runnin.
    woke up 5:45 and ran for an hour straight.
    suprisingly i didnt go bed early last nite. this mornin i wernt ****in about i just woke up and did it.
    feel like i accomplished sumfin lol.
    did u lot hav trouble gettin up early to do ur roadwork in the early stages??

Props, man. Just got back from mine.

Stick with it. There will be mornings when it's hard. Make it part of your daily routine, and you'll start WANTING to do it after a few weeks.

Comment

If you wana be the best you got no choice mate

Comment

Props on waking up early.. Im usually in bed at 1 am so waking up at 5am for roadwork leaves me no sleep I just run at night. But once you keep at it enough its going to be part of your routine and will be second nature.

Comment

not really, especially since long, slow distance running is pointless. Compared to other methods.

Comment

Do you guys run everyday?

Comment

I run 4 to 5 times a week mixing it up. Sometimes ill run 3 miles straight, or do some interval training (sprinting, jogging, sprinting, walking) or run a mile then lift weights and run again after that.

Comment

When I'm off school I wake up early and run but it isn't possible for me to do this when I'm at school without my school work suffering. I like running in the morning though, nice and quiet just you and the road.

Comment

Yeah it is quite nice. Specially summer and you have a nice morning warmth and you running down a quite quiet road, barely any cars with the sun starting to rise. lol i end up at Subway on the way back for breakfast, a nice chicken and salad wrap, no sauces.

any other day its not that brill with our British weather

Comment

Working...
                  X