Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got propositioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something very similar happened to me in the early 2000's. Difference is I did give her a ride, but she got pissed because I didn't make a move on her & called me gay. She said men don't normally pass up on her & she's even made **** videos. But I love my chalba & I like him healthy. I'm not sure he woulda been after penetrating dat though.

Comment

tbear declining like a boss!

Comment

I was propositioned once. I was 17, it was in my building elevator, by neighbor and he was a man

Comment

Read the title and thought, another one of those "stories" by another poster....but then I saw the thread was started by TBear. Opened and read it coz I know it really happened knowing TBear.

Well TB, you still got it and it's great that you didn't do what you will regret later knowing that you have a family waiting for you at home. It's what matters.

Don't listen to the losers calling you pussy or that you made a wrong decision.

Comment

People ****ing random strangers off the street in 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Tonight after the Mrs was in bed I ran up to the store. When I came out there was an attractive women standing there and she asked "how are doing?" I said fine how are you doing, and she just said "drunk". She kept walking beside me and asked if I had any money because she was hungry. I don't carry cash so I told her sorry. She looked at me and said I'll work for it. lol... Took me a total of one second to realize she wasn't talking about mowing my lawn or doing my taxes.

I got to my car and gave here a bunch of change out of my ash tray to be nice. She asked me for a ride and I told her I was married. She said ok and dropped it completely. As she walked away I noticed her skirt was split all the way up and her butt was hanging out. lol I am only mentioning here because now that I'm home I realize there is no one here I want to tell about it.

You single guys might have jumped at this.
              LOL that happened to me once also when I was working at a sign company about 14 years ago. I was walking out at the end of my shift and saw some woman talking to my boss. I thought they knew each other. So I get out to my car and I saw her run out towards me. She asked for a lift down the street. Since I thought she knew him I said sure. She was dressed totally normally.

We start driving as as soon as she started talking all I could smell was booze. She then comes right out and says: "Do you have any money?" I was like no. She then said "I can do a lot for even $5 bucks" (yes you read right 5 bucks). I LOL'd and said she could have the change I had, it was like 3 dollars in quarters and that I didn;t want anything in return. Then I dropped her off at the bar up the street.

Comment

You're a good man, TBear.

Comment

I had an offer to have my dick sucked on Brixton hill by some crack head looking bitch years ago.

Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Read the title and thought, another one of those "stories" by another poster....but then I saw the thread was started by TBear. Opened and read it coz I know it really happened knowing TBear.

Well TB, you still got it and it's great that you didn't do what you will regret later knowing that you have a family waiting for you at home. It's what matters.

Don't listen to the losers calling you pussy or that you made a wrong decision.
                    Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    You're a good man, TBear.

A big thanks to all the good people that replied. I really expected getting a hard time for this. Glad all you are here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                      lmao..........

Comment

Working...
                      X