Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse(Now) vs Ricky Hatton(PRIME) Who Win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse(Now) vs Ricky Hatton(PRIME) Who Win??

Honestly I See This Final in a Hypothetical Matthysse vs Hatton (Prime) Fight

yet to see someone really take the fight to matthysse, i wonder if he would fight on the backfoot or on the inside

Comment

Prime Hatton could take a shot to give a shot, or in his case, a few body shots.

Would have been a great fight to have made, no one would have been running thats for sure

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight but I would edge Hatton just because Lucas is a extremely slow starter.

Comment

I think Lucas. His body attack is brutal, better than even Hattons imo. Hatton doesn't have the defense to absorb what Matthysse can dish. Its on a different scale but it'd be like trying to counter ounch/pot shot against Floyd... Matthysse is a stronger (maybe bigger) and more compact/crafty fighter than Hatton. Hatton was very crude in his approach. The last thing Hatton would need is grtting inside vs Matthysse....there's just some guys that you shouldnt go to war against... Guys like Rios and Lucas seem so damn solid and machine like it'd be a nightmare

Comment

Hatton never had an iron chin but before he began abusing his body he could absorb some punishment that's for sure.

I think it would be a close fight, but Hatton's early body work would take the sting out of Matthysse and he'd begin to smother him in the later rounds.

The Hatton who beat Urango and Collazo eeks out a UD against Matthysse.

Comment

I go with Lucas, but is close

Comment

Close fight. Can Lucas deal with Hatton's smothering style? Could Hatton take a few bombs to the chin/body?

60/40 Lucas. Lucas has the power/chin equalizer.

Comment

This is crazy close. I'd pick Hatton by decision.

Comment

Lucas knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X