Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    In fairness, Vitali fought the oldest, fattest, slowest version of Lewis who was in his final fight...when Vitali was 32.

Now Klitschko fans are complaining about a 32 year old Haye wanting to do the same thing against Vitali.
    A 45-year-old Lewis weighing 300 lbs is still a more frightening opponent than Haye.

It would only be the same if Vitali had pulled out of a fight with Lewis so he could come back and fight him when he was older. That is what Haye did with Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

Haye pulled out of a fight with Vitali back in 2009. Vitali was 37 at the time and Haye realised Vitali would still beat him. He comes back heroically in 2013 and asks for a fight, knowing full well Vitali will be close to 42 by the time they step into a ring.
      Haye has been calling out Vitali since September 2011, it's not as if he's suddenly started calling him out in 2013. Vitali has ducked Haye for a long, long time now and since Haye's knockout of Chisora it's just made him even more reluctant to fight Haye.

If you don't believe me about 2011 then read this >>

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...lls-out-Vitali

Vitali was scared to face Haye even before he knocked out Chisora, now he's almost in hiding. People change, Vitali was once a warrior who'd fight anyone but he has become a cherry picker who refuses a real challenge. It's time to accept the truth that Vitali is a scared man.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        Haye has been calling out Vitali since September 2011, it's not as if he's suddenly started calling him out in 2013. Vitali has ducked Haye for a long, long time now and since Haye's knockout of Chisora it's just made him even more reluctant to fight Haye.

If you don't believe me about 2011 then read this >>

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...lls-out-Vitali

Vitali was scared to face Haye even before he knocked out Chisora, now he's almost in hiding. People change, Vitali was once a warrior who'd fight anyone but he has become a cherry picker who refuses a real challenge. It's time to accept the truth that Vitali is a scared man.
        hahaha....hahaha! Haye fans are funny! You two should just stop! Vitali scared of Haye. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          hahaha....hahaha! Haye fans are funny! You two should just stop! Vitali scared of Haye. Haha!
          Is that a nervous laugh I detect, you turning into Vitali.. lol

Comment

Working...
          X