Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlas talking bout holding a gun 2 tysons head....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas talking bout holding a gun 2 tysons head....

Every1 prob seen this but it's a first I've herd about it.. http://www.morethanafan.net/2012/07/...e-never-heard/

Wow amazing story

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
      Every1 prob seen this but it's a first I've herd about it.. http://www.morethanafan.net/2012/07/...e-never-heard/
      Atlas has told that story dozenss of times I'm sure. I myself have heard it about 4 times. I'm surprised you are not aware of it, it;spart of the Tyson lore which I thought everybody knew. Atlas himself was very young, and, although I've never seen it in print, the fact that both his wife and sister-in-law were crying, and the oblique way in which he mentions the "young relative" it seems likely that the girl was his sister-in-law.

And, I think that D'Amato kicked him out because of it, and Teddy always slagged Tyson unmercifully from ESPN. Never a single good word from him, even about his boxing ability. Can't blame him much.

Isn't he looking more and more like Boris Karloff??

Comment

atlas is a G

Comment

Tyson great boxer, If Cus had lived 10 years more he would have been the best Heavyweight ever, but he was a scum bag as a human

Comment

In The Book

Read his Book

Comment

tyson confirmed this at his broadway show
              he saidd atlas was wild

Comment

I've heard this story many times before but how old was Tyson at the time? I didn't know Atlas had been locked up though.

Comment

Working...
                X