Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo Alvarez Ducks Austin Trout, Who Should He Face Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say K9 fits the bill if no Cotto. It was obvious from the get Trout wasn't in their interests. I'm not saying he loses to him, but its clever matchmaking to gun for another champ/exchamp and up the ante so as to prep him for the more dangerous titlists down the road.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        didn't vanes recently talk about wanting to move down to 147 to fight bradley tho? lol..wouldn't mind at all seeing canelo vs lara if he ends up ducking trout.
        I'm not taking that serious tbh. I think he'll be drained at WW.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 12-25-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Any 154lber. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            Martinez is a free agent, since when?
            i meant martinez is one of lou dibella's fighters and has almost worked excusively with GBP, which pretty much makes martinez an easy bet for GBP

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Lara/Vanes are supposed to have a rematch, Kirkland is outta the loop, Martinez has a fight coming up, and Thurman is still an unknown. If not Trout, then he should fight Molina. Molina has a fight in the first week of February, so he could probably make the May 4th date.
              There is no way that they let him fight Molina bro. None. It will be a worthless fighter from below 154. They will not risk a date with Floyd by putting ginger in there with anyone with a heartbeat.

Comment

I'll duck Trout like a plague if I were Canelo. Trout will just run for his life and bore you to death. High risk, extremely low reward. I'll insist on fighting Floyd and Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  I'll duck Trout like a plague if I were Canelo. Trout will just run for his life and bore you to death. High risk, extremely low reward. I'll insist on fighting Floyd and Martinez.
                  If he won't fight Trout, what in the world makes you think he'll fight Martinez?? You guys are totally backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    There is no way that they let him fight Molina bro. None. It will be a worthless fighter from below 154. They will not risk a date with Floyd by putting ginger in there with anyone with a heartbeat.
                    But Canelo does have to get in the ring with somebody. If not with K9 (the worst possible opponent imho), then who?

Comment

lotsa good choices here K9,Kirkland, Molina, Lara, Martisan, Thurman, etc. My guess is it will be Mayorga or Maidana, maybe Angulo. And the vile scumbags at the WBC won't do siht about it

Comment

Working...
                      X