Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse and Brandon Rios Sparred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be an amazing fight... matthysse is solid. but rios is relentless.

im not surprised seckbach wont release it, i wouldnt do it either if it secured my future access to the camps.

but yeah, we can hope it leaks

Comment

wow that's pretty crazy..i wonder how many rounds they sparred for.

Comment

Goddamn just imagining the thought of seeing a thread on a forum about boxing on the internet about a rumour going about that potentially someone says it could be possible that the two of LUCAS MATTHYYYYYYYEESAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAT and BAMBAMBAMABBAM RIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOSSSSS could meet inside of a boxing ring even if it were just to have a staredown is making me clench my fist and start jabbing the wall in excitment of a FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of the year 2013.

Comment

heard

bam bam put him down a few times in that sparring session that turned into a ring/gym war

Comment

do want

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              As much as I like Matthysse and I do believe that he would win, Lucas's chin hasn't been tested yet, can you say the same about Rios? I don't believe that that Matthysse would Ko Brandon
              Rios has a chin and will to keep going he has crazy heart with power. This would be an all out war. But matthysse would crack under rios pressure imo. Id take rios k.o in7-8

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                Rios has a chin and will to keep going he has crazy heart with power. This would be an all out war. But matthysse would crack under rios pressure imo. Id take rios k.o in7-8
                If I was betting that's what I'd be backing, I know Matthysse is the better boxer, but although he is a big puncher, I'm not sure if he's as big as everybody likes to think, I felt the same way about Valero, I think that they just have an unnatural killer instinct. Rios is relentless so it's very hard to predict, it's the fight that I want to see in 2013 along with Donaire vs Mares!

Comment

Working...
                X