Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice how Dana White has a free UFC event on tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly didn't know until I read this thread

Comment

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
      In my opinion it hasn't plateaued at all. UFC is still going strong. The get new talent thru shows like the ultimate fighter.
      You need to catch up on the ratings. PPVs are down in general and the TUF show is hurting BIG TIME.

Comment

I asked a bar in the area if they were getting the ppv and they responded with this:

we Do not show boxing PPV events. We only show UFC PPV events. Boxing promoters made it too costly to show Boxing PPV events.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I asked a bar in the area if they were getting the ppv and they responded with this:

we Do not show boxing PPV events. We only show UFC PPV events. Boxing promoters made it too costly to show Boxing PPV events.
          Every time a sports bar around here has a boxing ppv event they usually have a cover charge of up to 20 dollars at some places.

Hell the wings n more here has a 10 dollar cover plus a 20 dollar minimum purchase per person including children.

Comment

Yeah he did this last year, showing De Los Santos/Velasquez on Fox the same night as Pac/Marquez 3. Good thing that fight only lasted about 20 seconds so it didn't conflict with boxing.
            I don't think its a bad thing. I wish boxing would get a deal going with local networks and do the same thing on UFC PPV nights. No reason why someone can't enjoy both.

Comment

actually, this ufc card was set before the pac/marquez fight was made....

i dont understand why you guys always have your facts wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                actually, this ufc card was set before the pac/marquez fight was made....

i dont understand why you guys always have your facts wrong
                Source?..............

He's done it several times before.

Comment

I think its a great UFC FX till now still enjoying it...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Source?..............

He's done it several times before.
                    im not going hunting for your "source". google yourself if you want.. i just remember when this ufc card was announce and it was way before pac/marquez

theres a video of dana white talking about bob arum putting this card tonight and dana white goes in on arum for doing it the same night as him.... in fact i remember that video being posted on here and thats where i saw it

Comment

Like others have said I believe the date was set long before Pac/Marquez. Also who cares, I'm watching them both, with boxing having my actual attention. UFC did put on a good card though. I'm excited to see Diaz fight, he's always enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                      X